No announcement yet.

Mundine vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mundine vs Golovkin

Good to see Mundine took this fight! but really is Mundine gonna be a heavy favour to win this fight because people here (Australia) don't know there boxing? If so i want to bet my whole life savings (not really) against mundine.. I strongly beleive he will lose this one!
    Last edited by phook; 05-03-2010, 09:51 PM.

Originally posted by phook View Post
    Good to see Mundine took this fight! but really is Mundine gonna be a heavy favour to win this fight because people here (Australia) don't know there boxing? If so i want to bet my whole life savings (not really) against mundine.. I strongly beleive he will lose this one!
    It'll be interesting to see the odds for this one. I imagine there will be a discrepancy between the Aussie bookies and the overseas ones. Mundine might be slightly favoured here, but an underdog elsewhere.

Comment

did anthony take the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        did anthony take the fight?
        I'm pretty sure he did

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
          I'm pretty sure he did
          No mate...not yet...Khoder is in France and choc cant confirm who hes fighting next....its not on until its signed

If golovkins manager keeps on with the 48 hours to sign the contract it wont get made.

Between the lawyers, managers and fighters it can take weeks to get a contract signed.

Lets wait and see

Comment

I hope the woos doesn't chicken out

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
              I hope the woos doesn't chicken out
              I assume your talking bout Khoder as Mundine never knows who he is fighting next and does not pick fights.

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
                I assume your talking bout Khoder as Mundine never knows who he is fighting next and does not pick fights.
                what do u mean.
                at the end of the day it's Mundine's decision who he fights or not.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
                  what do u mean.
                  at the end of the day it's Mundine's decision who he fights or not.
                  99% sure that guy is ULT.

Comment

If Khoder is the one picking Mundine's fights, Mundine should have fired him years ago.

Mundine has been boxing for ten years, and it's been four years since he faced someone who presented danger. Factor in all the other years of mediocrity and the rare exceptions, and I think we can see what is going to happen here. No Golovkin fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X