No announcement yet.

Mundine vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
    Philfy.....The Jap lad is not a big fish as we know...however it opens a door for Mundine with other bigger fights at 154.

Khoder calls the shots with the help of 3 other advisors....these 3 guys have 100 times the knowledge that choc does about the other fighters, boxing business and matches.
    What's wrong with the door that's currently open at 160?

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
      What's wrong with the door that's currently open at 160?
      Nothing...I would love to see him take that fight.

Khoder tried to get a fight made with Golovkin day 1 after Sturm was made super champ. Both camps agreed then Golvkins team came back a few days later and asked for 20% extra for a US promoter to try and sell the fight in the states.

Khoder said no.....fight was off.

Khoder has not thought about Golovkin again and is looking at the 154 intirim title.

Press should be ready to make public mid next week.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        Dude, if mundine doesn't pick his own fights, that says a lot about him as person.
        What does it say about him as a person?

Do you think Shane cameron picks the fight or is it Barry Michael?

Do you think Alex Leapai picks the fight or is it Noel Thornberry?

Do you think Billy Dib picks the fight or is it Nathan Butler?

What does it say about them as a person?

I could name a lot more top level fighters whos managers pick the fights but you must be getting my point by now.

Comment

I could name a lot more top level fighters whos managers pick the fights but you must be getting my point by now.
          Go and get your head checked dude. No-one cares about Mundine anymore. He cashed his cheque a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
            Go and get your head checked dude. No-one cares about Mundine anymore. He cashed his cheque a long time ago.
            Its ok if you dont like him mate....and even all the other guys on here....but he will still be making huge $$$$ for the next few years in boxing so dont think your 100% right with this statement.

Comment

Its ok if you dont like him mate....and even all the other guys on here....but he will still be making huge $$$$ for the next few years in boxing so dont think your 100% right with this statement.
              The end will come fast for Mundine. Once the athleticism fades he'll be dead meat on a hook. Sadly, the end will come against a guy who isn't very good. And that will be that.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                The end will come fast for Mundine. Once the athleticism fades he'll be dead meat on a hook. Sadly, the end will come against a guy who isn't very good. And that will be that.
                Yes it could happen that way....however lets hope he does take some big fights to end his run.

Comment

Please name some top level fighters, because you haven't named any so far.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                    Please name some top level fighters, because you haven't named any so far.
                    Are you calling Mundine a top level fighter?

Comment

Are you calling Mundine a top level fighter?
                      ah come on ULT. No, Mundine is a joke, we all know it and you do to. I bet you would have to be getting sick of trying to find excuses for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X