• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf starches pitbull

Comment

• A wolf, and with ruthless efficiency.

Comment

• Wolf is not a fighting Dog. A Wolf rips flesh apart with ease. A fighting Dog doesn't even come close to delivering the kind of damage a Wolf is capable of. The Pitbull would get eaten alive, and even if it's doing well it would bleed out from the damage.

Comment

• i remember this stupid thread and people arguing for the dog lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            i remember this stupid thread and people arguing for the dog lmao.
            Usually American's rooting for a Pit right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
              Usually American's rooting for a Pit right?

usually people who know dogs. has anybody in the thread other than wildman NE acutally seen a wolf? i live in the woods, as you have astutely pointed out. most of the bsceners are cityboys. you city boys wouldn't know a wolf from a huskie. you wouldn't know a coyote from a mangy dog.

pit bulls were bred by humans to fight other dogs. wolves were bred by nature to fill a niche. i had a long post written out, but it would have been a waste of time. i don't think any of you have ever even seen a wolf.

the largest wolf ever caught was 175 lbs. ever.

usually the males are only 100-130 lbs. that's a bit bigger than a pit bull, but that's about where the advantages end. is 20-30 lbs going to be the difference? no.

again, pit bulls were bred for a sport called bull baiting, in which dogs were put into pits with pulls, and they'd exhaust them to death. "bull" dog, pit "bull." pit bulls were then bred to fight other dogs after "bull baiting" was made illegal.

the people breeding these dogs could ahve introduced wolf genes, or used wolves entirely. they didn't. the dog that evolved to produce the best result in fighting other dogs was the pit bull. wolves fit a niche in nature. pit bulls were bred by humans to fight each other.

i'm not sure if you guys have been around them, but they are freakish animals. they have insane speed, strength, drive, and most importantly stamina. they can run [or fight] in 100 degree heat all day.

grey wolves, the big wolves that you guys are talking about, live in cold climates. they developed to kill big mammals during the ice age. that's what they do best, and it's why wolves are wolves. they hunt in cold climates, and survive cold winters. pit bulls fought. the best fighters passed their genes on.

once again, bsceners don't know what they're taking about. wolves are 100-130 lbs. a MASSIVE wolf might be 150 lbs.
              Last edited by New England; 07-07-2013, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• oh, and dog fighting is disgusting.

domesticating the dog is one of humanity's greatest accomplishments. i don't understand people who "aren't dog people"

what the f#ck is wrong with you? were you never three years old and thinking dogs to be the coolest guys in the room?

Comment

• people arguing that a Pittbull would win, idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    people arguing that a Pittbull would win, idiots.

people saying a wolf would win without actually making an argument, or knowing what the f#ck they are talking about.

idiots.

Comment

• Pit bulls may be trained, full of drugs, and even have sharpened teeth, but they would not beat a wolf. Most ch aren't 70lbs, a lot are 50 lbs because they have the stamina to last over an hour. They are tough, and some do fight, but they aren't on a wolves level. Wolves are tough, work in packs to survive harsh environments and have insane agility, strong bite power and insane stamina also. A lot of videos of dogs fighting wild animals have poor condition ones. They probably ain't even fed.

There are dogs that kill wolves and fend against them, but a prime condition wolf, particualry the alpha would turn a pit into a biatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X