Collapse
No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright then a wolf that is the result of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution which shaped its size, bone density and musculature to survival in a pack situation will lose a fight to a similarly shaped animal half its size who has been bred for a few decades to fight duplicates of itself.

Comment

• Caucasian Shepherd over Pitt Bull, wins 5 out of 6 times. and those Sheperds were bread to protect livestock from wolves and bears. it takes 2 Shepherds to kill 1 wolf.

End Thread
      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 07-07-2013, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
        Caucasian Shepherd over Pitt Bull. and those Sheperds were bread to protect livestock from wolves and bears. it takes 2 Shepherds to kill 1 wolf.

End Thread
        Lol, but but but they where bred to fight......

As opposed to being natural born killers from day one, honing their killing skills and strengths just to have the best chance at surviving, and of course, the strongest survivors passing their genes on down. El oh el.

Comment

• A pit bull usually wins in a fight vs other breeds because it has the endurance to last 1 to 3 hours. A wolf has excellent endurance as well as agility and bite force. Most fighting pits that last 2 hours aren't 70lbs but 50lb.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            Lol, but but but they where bred to fight......

As opposed to being natural born killers from day one, honing their killing skills and strengths just to have the best chance at surviving, and of course, the strongest survivors passing their genes on down. El oh el.
            I agree!! I'm more aware that people will come back with posts like - Pitts never lose to other dogs or who the hell caucasian sheperds and what can they do and so on

Comment

• Mane if could bring a damn wolf back 2 da hood...smh lmao

Comment

• I have a (blue nose) Pitbull myself, the biggest softie and cuddly ogre you can imagine. I can't envision him fighting a ferret let alone a damn wolf haha

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I have a (blue nose) Pitbull myself, the biggest softie and cuddly ogre you can imagine. I can't envision him fighting a ferret let alone a damn wolf haha
                  One of my pits is too friendly. It's almost embarrassing, I reckon a raccoon or cat would kick his ass.

He's black and white, no clue what type of pit he is.

Comment

• The P4P Daddies:

[IMG]http://ist2-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/z/K/G/1zKGU/WolverineSnow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ist2-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/z/K/G/1zKGL/4002fae2e65d57bdc33cf21c97631e69_large.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ist2-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/z/K/G/1zKGQ/284594-tardigrade-water-bear.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Alright then a wolf that is the result of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution
                      That's great, but we actually started with wolves when developing dog breeds.

which shaped its size, bone density and musculature to survival in a pack situation will lose a fight to a similarly shaped animal half its size who has been bred for a few decades to fight duplicates of itself.
                      Not sure how the bold is relevant here, but in decades we have bred dogs much faster than wolves (greyhounds) and with superior scenting abilities (bloodhounds.) Is it really that absurd to think we could also breed superior fighters?

Who knew that someone could simply cross a Pit Bull on a wolf and win every dog fight on the planet?
                      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-07-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X