No announcement yet.

Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    This incident is a perfect example of how police abuse the powers granted to them. I don't think many people would argue that if you are going into a cartel hideout that it isn't reasonable to ask cops to go up and knock on the door. That said, why are they being used for your average Joe, bust? It is just dumb. Needs to go the way of the Dodo bird.
    Exactly ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      This incident is a perfect example of how police abuse the powers granted to them. I don't think many people would argue that if you are going into a cartel hideout that it isn't reasonable to ask cops to go up and knock on the door. That said, why are they being used for your average Joe, bust? It is just dumb. Needs to go the way of the Dodo bird.
      I watched a documentary a while back about why cops do that type of stuff. Basically, it had to do with them getting repurposed military equipment and needing justify the funding.

They turn these low risk warrants into potentially volatile situations by taking doors down in the middle of the night with force.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Like clockwork LOL! A hit dog will always holler.
        Lmao okay Nostradamus!
        You’re a funny joke of a boy

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
          Lmao okay Nostradamus!
          You’re a funny joke of a boy

That's your second response to the same statement. I must have really hit a nerve

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            That's your second response to the same statement. I must have really hit a nerve
            Yes you hit my funny bone!
            Making me laugh with your lame replies Mr. Nostradamus!
            LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              I watched a documentary a while back about why cops do that type of stuff. Basically, it had to do with them getting repurposed military equipment and needing justify the funding.

They turn these low risk warrants into potentially volatile situations by taking doors down in the middle of the night with force.
              Drug war money

They get military surplus and extra funding for drug raids

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Drug war money

They get military surplus and extra funding for drug raids
                Indeed. I can’t remember the name of the doc, but I remember one of the cases in it was Todd Blair’s. That situation was as bad or worse than the Breonna Taylor incident, and no charges.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                  Yes you hit my funny bone!
                  Making me laugh with your lame replies Mr. Nostradamus!
                  LMFAO
                  No, you're just a loser that's following me around and replying to my post that were not directed to you.

You're not really laughing either so you can stop lying now.

Comment

Police Are Pushing A Misleading Narrative About Breonna Taylor’s Ex-Boyfriend

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/poli...203042017.html

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      Indeed. I can’t remember the name of the doc, but I remember one of the cases in it was Todd Blair’s. That situation was as bad or worse than the Breonna Taylor incident, and no charges.
                      I think there was one in Texas or Arizona. It was a while back. Not sure.

White guy though.

Cops raided the wrong house.

Did a no knock drug raid on his house. Wrong address.

White boy lit them up, didn't know they were cops.

I think he killed at least 1 cop.

Beat the case. Cops went to the wrong house. Bogus warrant or bogus procedure to get the warrant. Didnt identify themselves as police clearly.

Comment

Working...
                      X