No announcement yet.

Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    You are an idiot. Just trying to cover the fact you played yourself. Just take this spanking and go to the corner.

Why would I have a conversation with someone who won't take time to read about what he is commenting on?

Tsk tsk.

When somebody doesn’t answer the question, it’s clearly obvious what the answer is.
    Thanks for answering with your avoidance bucko.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
      Tsk tsk.

When somebody doesn’t answer the question, it’s clearly obvious what the answer is.
      Thanks for answering with your avoidance bucko.
      Ok bud

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        The practice of serving late night no knock search warrants on low risk targets is to blame more than any individual involved.
        This incident is a perfect example of how police abuse the powers granted to them. I don't think many people would argue that if you are going into a cartel hideout that it isn't reasonable to ask cops to go up and knock on the door. That said, why are they being used for your average Joe, bust? It is just dumb. Needs to go the way of the Dodo bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
          I don’t think anybody can make a rational defense for what they did to that young lady.
          The MAGA crowd are all about anything not rational...

Comment

Momma still holding out for dat settlement cheddar...

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              In before the usual suspects will complain about this and make excuses for why she was killed.
              This is not the same.

This is not the same as the usual piece of shiets that were acting stupid and got what they deserved.

Iirc she's a nurse and the cops did a no knock warrant on the wrong house. Her bf/husband thought they were robbers and grabbed his gun. Legal gun iirc.

Cops need to stop no knock warrants. Also need better oversight of issuance of search warrants.

From my experience, sometimes the judge gives them out all the time to cops with little or no questioning.

Back when I was a kid, they did a raid on my house twice in 1 week and 3 times in 2 weeks. I remember my lawyer was complaining that the cops were just copying and pasting their requests and the judge was just signing off on all of them.

I guess the 1st raid is harder to obtain but once they raid your house once, the judges just keep approving it because a previous judge had approved a raid on the house/person before.

Comment

In before the usual suspects will complain about this and make excuses for why she was killed.
                Yes play the victim as usual

This is actually a case were the Police should be held accountable for what happened.

She was not a scumbag or defying the Police unlike the usual people you pretend to care about

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

This is actually a case were the Police should be held accountable for what happened.

She was not a scumbag or defying the Police unlike the usual people you pretend to care about
                  Like clockwork LOL! A hit dog will always holler.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

I dont like no knock warrants.

They usually scream "police" as they're already kicking your door in.

Imagine you're sleeping and hear the door being kicked in.

You're half asleep groggy and didn't even hear them scream police.

Almost every gun owner would grab their gun like her bf/husband did.

There's no point in no knock warrants imo.

Just surround the house and go to door, identify yourself and have the person come out. He has nowhere to go.

If you feel he's a danger to ppl inside, stakeout the house undercover and grab him when he's outside.

Comment

Like clockwork LOL! A hit dog will always holler.
                      I'm pretty sure he said the police did something wrong in this case and should be held accountable.

Comment

Working...
                      X