Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. The courts in PA have not been provided evidence. This is what they are stating over and over again. Today’s court decision stated the same.

Comment

• Can someone tell this guy to play catchup on the news please, he really just quoted something from Nov 6th as if nothing has happened on that matter since then

Comment

• There’s no penalty for lying on social media

Lie to a court & you will be in a world of pain

Rudy & co aren’t producing “evidence” because there is none

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          On Nov 6. Alito issued an injunction against PA to separate their mail in ballots.

To date that order has not been followed.

What to make of a Trump case that reaches the SCOTUS and the defendants have not followed a prior SCOTUS order?

What, also, to make that the entire court in PA has refused to allow evidence to be entered?

Do you think SCOTUS will be pleased? I don't think so and we now control the court.

We shall see what's made of this.
          Man Down with his BS once again.

"Pennsylvania had already issued guidance to counties telling them to segregate their ballots and not include them in the vote count—which it did of its own volition, so that the GOP could not challenge every mail-in ballot if the ballots were combined—and the GOP admitted in their order that they did not have any evidence to suggest any counties were not complying with that guidance."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=315dea533026

How can someone get proven wrong so much and not know what he's reading on his "news sites" is garbage IDK.
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-27-2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Can someone tell this guy to play catchup on the news please, he really just quoted something from Nov 6th as if nothing has happened on that matter since then
            Naw I'm good. The more you guys talk chit the more I post haha. Keep yapping.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Naw I'm good. The more you guys talk chit the more I post haha. Keep yapping.
              Congrats. We're very happy for you.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Bahaha but why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                      get where?? spamming a damn internet forum??? man you have literally lost your damn mind

Comment

Working...
                      X