Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have voted for a turd I dropped in the toilet over that idiot Trump..get over it..he is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in 2024 Biden will be gone!!!!!!!!!!!

then hopefully we get a young, educated president

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Lol

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Remember that angry woman who asked Trump about healthcare at the ABC townhall who was supposed to be &quot;undecided&quot;? Well, she worked on Kamala&#39;s presidential campaign. ��</p>&mdash; Susan St. James (@SusanStJames3) <a href="https://twitter.com/SusanStJames3/status/1308893484888330241?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
      I'm going through this topic now. Amazing people can talk chit after this crap. I'll bump more. You weren't even suckered, you knew it from the start. Theres no excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
        I would have voted for a turd I dropped in the toilet over that idiot Trump..get over it..he is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup you would of because that's how dense you are. Tell us, what did Trump do that is so bad you voted for Biden. List the reasons please.

Comment

This, Biden wants to power everything with wind and solar. He wants to rebuild everything.
          Does anyone think the prices of chit won't go up? Does anyone think big business will be like, meh we'll just eat these tax hikes and the new regulations? That on top of covid? Lol ok.
          Hmm I was so wrong! Man 40 pages in and this is good.

Comment

Then this clown calls other superfans, while he and his cult following crew literally stopped watching fox,left Twitter etc,etc because of Trumps loss..you cant make this up...lol
            If you are referring to me, you're as a big a liar as you are a homosexual.

Because I did none of that.

Why must you people lie, and lie so blatantly?

Comment

I would have voted for a turd I dropped in the toilet over that idiot Trump..get over it..he is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You drive alot while living your life through your kids playing basketball.

How much has your gasoline bill went up under your hero?

Is you paying more for gasoline an example of this "winning" you superfans speak of?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

You drive alot while living your life through your kids playing basketball.

How much has your gasoline bill went up under your hero?

Is you paying more for gasoline an example of this "winning" you superfans speak of?
                I just want to know what Trump did that was so bad. When we'll he answer that? He voted for a potato because Trump had him soooo shook. So what was the reason and was it worth it?
                Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

The odds of trump winning are slim. That said we will expose the fraud. Will it be enough? Doubt it but I won't have to hear election fraud is rare.

We better not have this BS next election. I guess the toughest part of all this is seeing people disrespect law enforcement, looting, riot's, violence, 99% from the left. Allowing protests, riot's and looting while we have. Pandemic. Then have to listen to people tell me I can't go out anywhere lol.

America voted for all that? I'll never agree and with what happened in the senate and house is a good argument why I don't believe this chit.

Either way, pandemic isn't over and it looks like sanders supporters aren't going to let up much. When they find out Biden can't pass anything it will get real good. Then we get to feel the burn, again lol Buildings and chit.

This really is going to be fun. I really hope we carry the hispanic vote and added black vote in the next election.

Seems some are waking up. Oh and three conservative justices!!!! Yeah!!!!
                  Still waiting for the fraud to be exposed. Trumps own investigation only found small levels of republican fraud.

You going to have a melt down again if the results don't turn out how you want? Get out your tin foil hat and dust it off.

Comment

Working...
                  X