No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
    so posting facts is now trolling?? yet ya'll post made up fairy tale crap all day and thats not trolling??? but but fake news!!
    He was wrong and you are correct.

You arent trolling.

You're cheerleading.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      You dont pay a energy bill? Gas for your car? Taxes?
      Exactly.

All these road trips he takes his kids on in his quest to make them sports stars is going to get alot more expensive.

Comment

• All the Trumpers can only site far right fake news.....and it is all fake news. The ignorant and the racists love Trump and the fake news that surround him. Sad and sickening at the very same time.

Comment

• ......... "elite strike force" though.
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-20-2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            He was wrong and you are correct.

You arent trolling.

You're cheerleading.
            So only Trump fans are allowed to cheerlead?

Comment

You dont pay a energy bill? Gas for your car? Taxes?
              1-Gas prices always go up and down no matter who is in office

2-Why would my taxes change?? they literally have never changed since I have worked....

Presidents do not affect my money period..2020 is the only year I have ever had to adjust..

Comment

• This chit is about to get real. They're asking for witness protection for some important witnesses.

I'm guessing when the software company cancelled their testimony today it just might have to do with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Exactly.

All these road trips he takes his kids on in his quest to make them sports stars is going to get alot more expensive.
                  No it wont, we traveled under Obama, and Trump and gas always goes up and down..it has happened forever..hell at one point under Obama gas was almost back to .99 cents....it is up and down up and down...ALWAYS!!!

Comment

This chit is about to get real. They're asking for witness protection for some important witnesses.

I'm guessing when the software company cancelled their testimony today it just might have to do with this.
                    Don't want to post your source? Is it a right wing nut job site?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me 1000 times and i'm Man Down.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                      1-Gas prices always go up and down no matter who is in office

2-Why would my taxes change?? they literally have never changed since I have worked....

Presidents do not affect my money period..2020 is the only year I have ever had to adjust..
                      Larry do you even think? Ban fracking, no I didn't say that! But yes he did. But climate change! No not that big of a green deal. Just a new green deal.

So if they ban fracking or cut it back what do you think happens? Ukrainian hasn't banned fracking have they? So we'll end being energy dependent. Then we'll increase our dependence on others. What does that do for our prices?

Green new deal or joeys new green deal. This will add costs to big companies. They will have to comply to the new rules. This will mean added costs. You think they will eat that cost? Or do you think they will pass it on down to you?

Free college, you think it will be free for the rest of us? Do you know how much this will cost us? What will prevent colleges from raising their costs even higher? I mean if the government is paying why not? Then who pays for it? Where does this free money come from?

Healthcare, some already have it so I won't go there. But with all above and free HC how do you think this gets paid for? Taxes on the rich won't pay for all this. So who will?

Comment

Working...
                      X