No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Oh FFS now he's started on the fake news parler links.

What a clown.

Reality hurts too much so they create their own.
    Facts. I don't wanna hear **** from these fools about "safe spaces" again

Comment

• Fox News reporting .. facts. Funny how Trump doesn't like them anymore. He says there's something wrong with Biden's brain, but I think hes got something going on too. The Federal Judges were appointed by Republican Presidents so I don't want any nonsense about there being bias

Comment

• Lol
        Even mexico is like we've seen this before.
        https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...n-election-win

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Lol
          Even mexico is like we've seen this before.
          https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...n-election-win
          "Privately, Mexican officials say he is wary of antagonizing Trump, who during his presidency threatened to hurt Mexico economically if it did not curb illegal immigration."

More to do with knowing Trump is a pathetic **** that tries to hurt anyone that goes against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            "Privately, Mexican officials say he is wary of antagonizing Trump, who during his presidency threatened to hurt Mexico economically if it did not curb illegal immigration."

More to do with knowing Trump is a pathetic **** that tries to hurt anyone that goes against him.
            A spiteful fat man with small hands. All his actions show us Trump First Country Second

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              A spiteful fat man with small hands. All his actions show us Trump First Country Second
              Trump is splitting and damaging his own country too right others should be wary of the clown.

Comment

• Is Georgia in ashes yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Fox News reporting .. facts. Funny how Trump doesn't like them anymore. He says there's something wrong with Biden's brain, but I think hes got something going on too. The Federal Judges were appointed by Republican Presidents so I don't want any nonsense about there being bias

LOL I never thought I would see the day that Trump cultist would call Fox news " fake" news.

Comment

• Here's why all these affidavits don't mean anything on there own. They aren't reliable evidence or trustworthy.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X