• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud Boys

Date Founded 2016

Location New York City, New York

Ideology - General Hate

Rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville (which Proud Boys leaders organized) which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, and Southern racists.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
      FBI report from 2018:

“The FBI categorizes the Proud Boys as an extremist group with ties to White Nationalism.”
      And yet Anti-fa the one causing millions of dollars in damage.

Isn't their leader Black Cubano?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Remember superfans, "Mexican" is not a race.

It's a nationality.
        Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I can visualize all of these people cheering on a Trump loss, not realizing they are actually cheering on their own inevitable losses. Wait until gas prices soar along with the cost of everything else. Good paying jobs go back overseas while Biden creates 200K "McJobs" per month and is praised by the media. Whatever Biden can't fix he'll just blame Trump, so he'll get a pass for all of his failures. Same way Obama blamed Bush for eight years and now wants to take credit for all of Trumps accomplishments.

If the house flips in 2022, Biden/Harris will be reduced to sucking their thumbs in the corner and falling back on identity politics to deflect from their incompetence.
        Be aware that dividing people... including carefully crafting delusions is what the people who benefit in Washington want to do. The media has no competition because of censorship now and can craft a narrative that requires no critical thinking. This is what they have done.

People are no longer able to think objectively and critiquely, and any media that threatens the status quo is censored. What do you both expect the average person to think? We have been polarized because we are easy to control now... the same strategy that keeps the population down in the cities. He has a red bandanna so I shoot him, yada yada.

There are very few individuals capable of looking at this whole mess and seeing how it was set up. Washington needs to get back to doing nothing and it is urgent! If people actually had a president that solved problems, a strong middle class again, that would challenge the power structure. History tells us this.

Fighting against the ignorance here is a losing battle... Even an ardent supporter of Biden theoretically would have no problem with an opposing candidate seeking a legal remedy...Yet look at how people react!!! You would think Trump asking the courts to rule on improprieties and possible sabatoge, was mutiny.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
          Proud Boys

Date Founded 2016

Location New York City, New York

Ideology - General Hate

Rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville (which Proud Boys leaders organized) which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, and Southern racists.
          We get it your an Anti-fa Junkie. Paid in meth.

Comment

• Bull****. Any objective person can see their is no statistically relevant evidence of voter fraud during this election. It’s painfully apparent from the unhinged press briefing from Trumps lawyers. It’s painfully apparent in 30 court cases thrown out due to lack of evidence.

What Trump is trying to do is negate the right to vote and have that vote be counted. He does not care that he is trying to destroy a basic right and the fabric that created our nation. All he want to do is win even if he brings down the nation in the process. This is your leader. A immoral cretin who has no ability to determine right from wrong. Those that back him are the lowest of the low.

Comment

• No. I am anti stupid. Wake up, educate yourself and try to come out from darkness where you reside. You are a very sick, miss informed individual easy fodder for those who want to use you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                And this bi@tch is a PUNK!!! You know what that is right??? Yup calling u a PUNK! Put your dress on
                Wow you called me a punk? For a white man you are a straight up badazz. Holy fuk you hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Wow you called me a punk? For a white man you are a straight up badazz. Holy fuk you hard.
                  I called you a prison punk Whigger. Now what? I asked where ya from and you don't say sht but act all tough.

NAPA Cali area I remember u saying....

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Be aware that dividing people... including carefully crafting delusions is what the people who benefit in Washington want to do. The media has no competition because of censorship now and can craft a narrative that requires no critical thinking. This is what they have done.

People are no longer able to think objectively and critiquely, and any media that threatens the status quo is censored. What do you both expect the average person to think? We have been polarized because we are easy to control now... the same strategy that keeps the population down in the cities. He has a red bandanna so I shoot him, yada yada.

There are very few individuals capable of looking at this whole mess and seeing how it was set up. Washington needs to get back to doing nothing and it is urgent! If people actually had a president that solved problems, a strong middle class again, that would challenge the power structure. History tells us this.

Fighting against the ignorance here is a losing battle... Even an ardent supporter of Biden theoretically would have no problem with an opposing candidate seeking a legal remedy...Yet look at how people react!!! You would think Trump asking the courts to rule on improprieties and possible sabatoge, was mutiny.
                    We have always been politically divided as a nation. It was Obama's divisiveness along racial and social lines that created a Trump presidency. Half the country was marginalized and villainized by Obama and Clinton, Trump was the backlash of that division. We had a president who referred to half of Americans as "bitter clingers with their guns and religion" and a presidential candidate that referred to half the country as deplorables. Yet they call Trump the divider. He was the answer to their elitist rhetoric that went unchallenged for almost a decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      I guarantee his personal account gets banned when Biden replaces him.
                      Who care, Parlor is what's hot at this particular moment bro

Comment

Working...
                      X