Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Lmfao!!!!

Dude, you been cheerleading hard the last week or so.

Man up and at least admit it.

You're a political Team D superfan. You chant all the big team cheers and trash talk everyone who dares say anything negative about your team or says anything positive about their rivals.

At least own it.
    -_- hardly a superfan. I just give facts with a little bit of opinion.

Comment

Yet when I straight-up challenged you to cite any of your posts criticizing Team D for things you're criticizing Reps for, you didn't even try.

The only thing worse than an openly political superfan, is one who denies being a superfan.
      I didn't try..I must've missed that post . Look, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. You believe what you want, its fine by me

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        Facts??? Bsht.

Comment

Then prove it as I asked.

Just a couple posts of yours where you criticize Team D and only them.
          (None of that 'they both did it' cop out).

If you ain't a superfan, this should be very simple for you.

So, what you got to offer up.....

Comment

I didn't try..I must've missed that post . Look, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. You believe what you want, its fine by me
            Well I see you didnt miss any of my other posts.

So is this you admitting you are indeed a superfan?

I just want to know so I can call it accurately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Facts??? Bsht.
              Well I have challenged him to cite some proof he isnt a superfan as he claims.

My guess is he wont.

I'm pretty sure I'll get the typical insults, smug, snark, and obfuscation, but I'd wager heavy he don't provide me a shred of proof as I asked him for.

But lets see....

Comment

Well I have challenged him to cite some proof he isnt a superfan as he claims.

My guess is he wont.

I'm pretty sure I'll get the typical insults, smug, snark, and obfuscation, but I'd wager heavy he don't provide me a shred of proof as I asked him for.

But lets see....
                That's all these clowns do. Fkn think their GOD Biden is some miracle maker.

Biden is a PED and his son is a crackhead.

Now those are FACTS!

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  White man stfu. Lol lol @ you saying you are a Mexican lol lol lol. Now you trying to act like a gangster, “put a slug in your head”.

Gimme a break. You soft mfer.
                  And this bi@tch is a PUNK!!! You know what that is right??? Yup calling u a PUNK! Put your dress on

Comment

• FBI report from 2018:

“The FBI categorizes the Proud Boys as an extremist group with ties to White Nationalism.”

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Even more reason it should have been changed right? I mean, Rs are taking advantage of these people right? Why not be the first to fix the system when you have the power to do so??? Instead you pass and blame the next guy? Seems odd.

This is why I liked Trump. There were no excuses. He pushed for everything he campaigned on even if it wasn't popular and passed more than most presidents do. He didn't care about the politics.
                      Anyone explain this to me? Why did obama admin not do a thing? I mean the guy was even for a wall before Trump was lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X