No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    U where a dress and date a 15 year old girl....Play that sht on me u sic fuk and ill put a slug in your head.
    White man stfu. Lol lol @ you saying you are a Mexican lol lol lol. Now you trying to act like a gangster, “put a slug in your head”.

Gimme a break. You soft mfer.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      We all know what these little estro-males feared in Trump, and we all know why they want him out. It has nothing to do with morals, character or integrity. These same slobs worship lowlife rappers and athletes, they make excuses for rioters and thugs, so they need to stop pretending they care about values.

This guy had a mental breakdown after Trump lost

Comment

We all know what these little estro-males feared in Trump, and we all know why they want him out. It has nothing to do with morals, character or integrity. These same slobs worship lowlife rappers and athletes, they make excuses for rioters and thugs, so they need to stop pretending they care about values.
        You can't be this stupid. I understand you get caught up in the debates on this site and when you do you are prone to post things that make little sense. Even you have to realize there are different standards for being an athlete or an entertainer than there is for President.

Presidents are held to a higher standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You can't be this stupid. I understand you get caught up in the debates on this site and when you do you are prone to post things that make little sense. Even you have to realize there are different standards for being an athlete or an entertainer than there is for President.

Presidents are held to a higher standard.
          Most of the clowns on here oppose Trump because they think he is racist and only represents one demographic, which is far from the truth. They also don't like that he supports law enforcement. Those are hard facts that are proven here every day.

You can't cherry pick the morals argument. Biden is a dyed in the wool corrupt criminal and pervert. To celebrate Trump losing while embracing a Biden/Harris administration can only mean one thing, you folks never cared about honor or character. That was never really your gripe.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            When will Trump cult members come out in the open and just admit that they love Trump more than they love their own country?

Theres no other explanation possible for supporting this.

I just dont understand why.
            Trump's birtherism is why they love him so much. Almost all of his followers were angry that Obama was elected. They wanted a way to delegitimize Obama and Trump gave it to them when he claimed Obama was born in Kenya and thus ineligible to be President.

Then, he tailored his message to the fears of these people when no other politicians would. Instead of telling them they were crazy and racist for believing a false story about Obama, he encouraged the disinformation and lies and told them they had every right to feel that way.

Comment

Most of the clowns on here oppose Trump because they think he is racist and only represents one demographic, which is far from the truth. They also don't like that he supports law enforcement. Those are hard facts that are proven here every day.

You can't cherry pick the morals argument. Biden is a dyed in the wool corrupt criminal and pervert. To celebrate Trump losing while embracing a Biden/Harris administration can only mean one thing, you folks never cared about honor or character. That was never really your gripe.
              Are you ok with Trump wanting to throw out entire counties worth of votes?

If so, please explain why.

Comment

No Ghost it doesn't. You and other Trump voters simply turn a blind eye to the things he's done that show he is a racist. When proof is provided, you deny the proof or claim it came from tainted sources.

Trump does only represent one demographic, the wealthy. Middle, working and poor class white folks like yourself like him for identity politics. His "support" of police illustrates the contradictory nature of his Presidency-he calls for abolishing unions, accept the police unions.

You can keep regurgitating unproven claims you've seen on Rumble and Parler but that doesn't make them true. The thing with Trump is the criticisms of him are rooted in fact-the bankruptcies, the hush money to Stormy Daniels, the Justice Department lawsuits, the divorces, Trump University etc, and I haven't even mentioned the fact that Trump has pictures hanging out with well known child sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein, same as Bill Clinton.

There is a huge difference between imperfect and immoral. Biden is imperfect. Trump is immoral.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Are you ok with Trump wanting to throw out entire counties worth of votes?

If so, please explain why.
                  If they are fraudulent or came in after the deadline, yes. That's how you keep elections fair and honest.

Democrats tried pushing him out of office for four years with one hoax after another. They never accepted the outcome of the 2016 election.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    No Ghost it doesn't. You and other Trump voters simply turn a blind eye to the things he's done that show he is a racist. When proof is provided, you deny the proof or claim it came from tainted sources.

Trump does only represent one demographic, the wealthy. Middle, working and poor class white folks like yourself like him for identity politics. His "support" of police illustrates the contradictory nature of his Presidency-he calls for abolishing unions, accept the police unions.

You can keep regurgitating unproven claims you've seen on Rumble and Parler but that doesn't make them true. The thing with Trump is the criticisms of him are rooted in fact-the bankruptcies, the hush money to Stormy Daniels, the Justice Department lawsuits, the divorces, Trump University etc, and I haven't even mentioned the fact that Trump has pictures hanging out with well known child sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein, same as Bill Clinton.

There is a huge difference between imperfect and immoral. Biden is imperfect. Trump is immoral.
                    List all of the racist things he has said and done.

I posted a thread asking "how has Trump made you suffer", and I asked for specific policies he created that impacted their lives. Out of the twenty or so who responded, only one gave a somewhat valid reason that concerned their finances. The rest had nothing. Ask anyone who hates Trump how he has made them suffer (outside of their hurt feelings) and they can't answer. Even prior to COVID that they insist on blaming him for, they couldn't answer. They are sheep who are led by their shepherds in the media.

Comment

List all of the racist things he has said and done.

I posted a thread asking "how has Trump made you suffer", and I asked for specific policies he created that impacted their lives. Out of the twenty or so who responded, only one gave a somewhat valid reason that concerned their finances. The rest had nothing. Ask anyone who hates Trump how he has made them suffer (outside of their hurt feelings) and they can't answer. Even prior to COVID that they insist on blaming him for, they couldn't answer. They are sheep who are led by their shepherds in the media.
                      I have done this multiple times. Every time I have you and others do exactly what I just posted.

Why you think "making them suffer" is how you measure a presidency is strange. You just can't get over the fact that people simply don't like him because he has proven to be dishonest and lacking any integrity whatsoever.

He doesn't get blamed for COVID. He gets blamed for putting himself ahead of the country by claiming it was some kind of hoax aimed at making him lose reelection. He gets blamed for letting in approximately 6,000 Chinese nationals after "banning" travel from China.

Why you think his presidency wouldn't be judged just like all other presidencies is mind boggling. You may diefy Trump but to rational people we evaluate the job he did as we do all others.

That is why 80 million voted against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X