Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman runs over husband; yells and spits on motionless body!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    No. I didn't hear it.
    she said they've been together for 18 years and she caught him cheating

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      Gotcha........

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
        18 years with her? Maybe it was a suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          women kill us get 1/2 our fortune if they leave us seems like we should just smash as many hot chicks as we can before its too late. dont know why anyone pretends marriage is a good idea
          Tell that to Gabe Montoya, he married with nothing, and leeches off his wife.

Comment

Her pure hate for him tells me he abused her and the kids for years.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Tell that to Gabe Montoya, he married with nothing, and leeches off his wife.
              LMFAO! Thanks bro did we ever get a GM thread going? So we can keep updating and make our selves laugh during these hard economic and pandemic times?

I forget if we did or not. Should we start one if we did not?

Didnt we last determine he mine be illegal or something? I forget lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                How people can just stand by, watch, and record sickens me. 1st call cops and then detain that wildabeast. She deserves life without parole at least. I think death penalty is warranted though.
                lol hey were like sheeeet n word i aint touchin that sheeet. shees crayyyzy. oh hell naw

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      LMFAO! Thanks bro did we ever get a GM thread going? So we can keep updating and make our selves laugh during these hard economic and pandemic times?

I forget if we did or not. Should we start one if we did not?

Didnt we last determine he mine be illegal or something? I forget lol.
                      Be careful bro it might stroke his ego you know that boy thinks he is a super star. He played the bell boy, waiter, mustard guy, chauffeur, deaf valet, and clapping guy in audience for community theater.

Comment

Working...
                      X