Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman runs over husband; yells and spits on motionless body!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Gotta hear her side of the story.
    As in her having a mitigating circumstance ?

She was tired of being ''abused'' for 18 years ?
    She has a car and 'tude, why not just......drive away ?

She was tired of him cheating on her for 18 years ?
    Again, she put up with it for, by her own admission, 18 years. If after 5 years, you haven't moved on, you pretty much learned to live with it.

He didn't pay her any attention ?
    Imagine how bat shlt crazy she must have been when no one was filming !

Actually, this might be his fault. Why did he stick around ?

Comment

Gotta hear her side of the story.
      you heard it in the video lol. she pretty much says why she did it and spit on him

Comment

What would you have done?
        I don’t know what Rip would have done but I wouldn’t have let that bytch get anywhere near that guy even if I had to get violent with her.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          She'll get away. No matter what she did, she is the victim. Women are ret.ard.ed, so society doesn't really hold them accountable for anything.....well, maybe not totally ret.ard.ed, but that is the impression i am starting to get.
          Women in America can get away with most things. You even get men to defend them in their wrong doing.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          And people are just standing by, doing nothing. Smh

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          How people can just stand by, watch, and record sickens me. 1st call cops and then detain that wildabeast. She deserves life without parole at least. I think death penalty is warranted though.
          They stood around doing nothing because he isn't the right pigment to defend or show the slightest value. You would think the woman recording would call 911.

Comment

That must gave been special rice...probably had jumbo shrimps or prawns in it.

Comment

Why couldn't the rice be left if the fridge though? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Same, scary times. Dude had blood coming out and she still walks over no sorrow and hits him with the bumper. She will likely get a slap on the wrist and cry in court claiming he was abusive.
                If he was abusive, does that make what she did “more okay”?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  If he was abusive, does that make what she did “more okay”?
                  Nope, but a lot of feminists and liberals will justify it, many women got off from murder or assault playing the he was abusive card even if the guy never abused her and she was just a jealous abusive psycho. Women can flip the script and cry and play fragile easy and suckers buy it

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    That must gave been special rice...probably had jumbo shrimps or prawns in it.
                    She clearly said "wife". I think she said, "that's what happens when you leave your wife and your fu.cking friends". I guess he must have left her and she spotted him at this location.

I am baffled she's charged for aggravated assault and not attempted murder with a video like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                      This is why Im single
                      and all these idiots on here get mad at us cuz we ANTI-marriage.

Marriage is the dumbest flawed idea ever created fam!

Comment

Working...
                      X