Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman runs over husband; yells and spits on motionless body!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Be careful bro it might stroke his ego you know that boy thinks he is a super star. He played the bell boy, waiter, mustard guy, chauffeur, deaf valet, and clapping guy in audience for community theater.
    LMFAO!

Bro PLEASE I BEG OF YOU start a GM thread! I need you to, WE need you to it will save lives!

In this dark, pandemic, depression times we all need a good laugh and you can be the hero to us all.

Please start it. I will contribute, respond, keep it going!

WE need this! You can save the world! One GM update at a time! Be a hero my brother!

Comment

Fu ckin c unt

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        LMFAO!

Bro PLEASE I BEG OF YOU start a GM thread! I need you to, WE need you to it will save lives!

In this dark, pandemic, depression times we all need a good laugh and you can be the hero to us all.

Please start it. I will contribute, respond, keep it going!

WE need this! You can save the world! One GM update at a time! Be a hero my brother!
        Brother Gabe already blocked me on Twitter when I was asking him personal questions, he told me F you, you must be that guy TheGR8TESTOAT from boxing scene talking mad shhits he said you were jealous of his looks and unique side profile And beatnik style

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Brother Gabe already blocked me on Twitter when I was asking him personal questions, he told me F you, you must be that guy TheGR8TESTOAT from boxing scene talking mad shhits he said you were jealous of his looks and unique side profile And beatnik style
          come on bro dont let us down you can save us!

Just make the thread titled: "GM Appreciation Thread"

Then like once a week we update it with photos such as his latest one man show from the closed coffee house that he sweeps up and gets paid under the table because hes illegal lol.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Please you're our only hope!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            come on bro dont let us down you can save us!

Just make the thread titled: "GM Appreciation Thread"

Then like once a week we update it with photos such as his latest one man show from the closed coffee house that he sweeps up and gets paid under the table because hes illegal lol.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Please you're our only hope!
            Let me think about it lol

Comment

Is he dead yet? Or still wasting taxpayers money in icu is the real question on everyone's mind times is hard. Plus seagulls is deep talking all that kerr meer kerr merr mess in the morning waking me up you flying kunts.

Comment

Working...
              X