No announcement yet.

I am done with women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    All *****es are sneaky selfish malignant cvvnts. I am done. seriously **** them
    Well sir... A big slimy Bellend awaits you! Seriously though, she did you a favor. When you succeed she could have pulled a similar. Cut your loses and I know its tough.
    Last edited by billeau2; 06-07-2020, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Find urself domesticated asian women preferably those that grew up in asia and just moved here as adults.

My wife works and makes 6 fig too, cooks, clean house, laundry and iron my clothes.. i only do the vaccuuming of 2nd floor carpet, heavy lifting here and there..

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Thanks been married for 25 years. Just gotta find the right one. We are still strong after all these years.
        Amen... Its been about the same amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Find urself domesticated asian women preferably those that grew up in asia and just moved here as adults.

My wife works and makes 6 fig too, cooks, clean house, laundry and iron my clothes.. i only do the vaccuuming of 2nd floor carpet, heavy lifting here and there..
          That is what is important to you? thats too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I want to start my own business

So I'm working like crazy and saving on everything. We moved to a smaller shyttier apartment and I'm rarely home. I told her it's temporary, year max. she said she understans and is fully behind me

She didn't work because she still can't get over her father's death.. Which is understandable... But her dad died 2 ****ing years ago

So here I am working like a slave trying to save AND support her lifestyle as much as I can , even bought her a new good car much better than mine

And now 6 months later she says she's breaking up with me because this is not what she was signing up for... Wtf

I'm butthurt as hell right now...what a evil *****
            You didn't put that car in her name, right my boy?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              That is what is important to you? thats too bad.
              So what's bad about it? She's loyal, got a good job and stays home mostly instead of partying.. i dont know what ur problem is..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

Szef said he's done with women though.

Maybe he can find himself a nice domesticated Asian man.

Comment

I am not going deep...... but I cut-off all women about 5 years ago and have never been happier.

Never give them an inch, they will just use you.

Comment

Your wallet will thank you.

You'll be missing the poon sooner than you think though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      I am not going deep...... but I cut-off all women about 5 years ago and have never been happier.

Never give them an inch, they will just use you.
                      Not if you establish that you're just fuk buddies going in.

Comment

Working...
                      X