Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am done with women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do ya'll keep trying to make lives with them?? just smash and dash..if you stick around then you can only blame yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      I want to start my own business

So I'm working like crazy and saving on everything. We moved to a smaller shyttier apartment and I'm rarely home. I told her it's temporary, year max. she said she understans and is fully behind me

She didn't work because she still can't get over her father's death.. Which is understandable... But her dad died 2 ****ing years ago

So here I am working like a slave trying to save AND support her lifestyle as much as I can , even bought her a new good car much better than mine

And now 6 months later she says she's breaking up with me because this is not what she was signing up for... Wtf

I'm butthurt as hell right now...what a evil *****
      so she used you to come up and while you were working she found someone else she could use..count your blessings and thank God you did not have kids with her..now you are free to live your dream

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
        so she used you to come up and while you were working she found someone else she could use..count your blessings and thank God you did not have kids with her..now you are free to live your dream
        Man idgaf if she's ****ing somebody else, I want my money back

Comment

I'll just buy myself a doll like the guys in my sig... They look happy

Comment

I'll just buy myself a doll like the guys in my sig... They look happy
            Oh **** I thought the little blondie was the only doll in the room.

Comment

A lot of the people posting in this thread need this quote:

“A man who lies to himself, and believes his own lies, becomes unable to recognize truth, either in himself or in anyone else, and he ends up losing respect for himself and for others. When he has no respect for anyone, he can no longer love, and in him, he yields to his impulses, indulges in the lowest form of pleasure, and behaves in the end like an animal in satisfying his vices. And it all comes from lying — to others and to yourself.”

― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
              Or you know, just keep on doing what you're doing and die unfulfilled, unseen, unrealized and alone.

Comment

I want to start my own business

So I'm working like crazy and saving on everything. We moved to a smaller shyttier apartment and I'm rarely home. I told her it's temporary, year max. she said she understans and is fully behind me

She didn't work because she still can't get over her father's death.. Which is understandable... But her dad died 2 ****ing years ago

So here I am working like a slave trying to save AND support her lifestyle as much as I can , even bought her a new good car much better than mine

And now 6 months later she says she's breaking up with me because this is not what she was signing up for... Wtf

I'm butthurt as hell right now...what a evil *****

Sounds to me like she did you a favor. All that money you were spending on her, say hello to it again for yourself.

Comment

If a girl doesn't love or respect you, you'll ****ing know. Come on, especially after enough time with her. Unless you're lying to yourself.

And if you treat a girl who loves and respects you right, she'll treat you better.

Either you didn't treat her right, you didn't give her what she really needed, or you were lying to yourself about who she really was.

In which case, there's no reason to be bitter and hateful against anyone but yourself, and if it's yourself that's the problem, then that's good, because you can still fix yourself.

Comment

Hating women, or hating anybody, does you absolutely nothing. Hate is a zero.

No matter how much you hate them, they have their own lives and their own journey to go through, and if you hold on to that hate, towards someone who's already gone, then you're only hurting yourself.

That's why God said to find peace with all men. If you find peace with everyone, you'll find peace in yourself. If you can't find peace with others, you'll have no peace, and you're putting yourself in your own cage.

Comment

Best course of action is continue being successful and healthy, then move into the house with 2 acres, drive your nice car or whatever, and be thankful she won't hold you back any more.
                      Just think when she sees an ad somewhere for your prosperous business. She couldn't have truly cared for you, if she bailed when times got tight...

Comment

Working...
                      X