No announcement yet.

I am done with women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    So what's bad about it? She's loyal, got a good job and stays home mostly instead of partying.. i dont know what ur problem is..
    It sounds like you are describing a super gadget, not a woman. To each his own... Frankly I wouldn't describe my dogs that way, "yes they are obediant, smart, and clean up their own poop, and pay for their own kennel expenses!" lol.

When I think of my wife and family I just think more in terms of, we love each other with no caveats, we have stood by each other when many have tried to cast aspersions, we have two wonderful sons who have great values... My dogs are there when I am at my wit's end, they are always there for me, to protect me, and keep me healthy with their ways...

Something like that? Again, not judging, if that makes you happy, more power to you. but I just got to ask: when she can't clean and produce money for you any longer, are you gonna update to a new model? lol. Just kidding.

Comment

Last edited by TJ highway; 06-07-2020, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        It sounds like you are describing a super gadget, not a woman. To each his own... Frankly I wouldn't describe my dogs that way, "yes they are obediant, smart, and clean up their own poop, and pay for their own kennel expenses!" lol.

When I think of my wife and family I just think more in terms of, we love each other with no caveats, we have stood by each other when many have tried to cast aspersions, we have two wonderful sons who have great values... My dogs are there when I am at my wit's end, they are always there for me, to protect me, and keep me healthy with their ways...

Something like that? Again, not judging, if that makes you happy, more power to you. but I just got to ask: when she can't clean and produce money for you any longer, are you gonna update to a new model? lol. Just kidding.
        OP was complaining how he did everything for her woman and she still left him.. i was describing my wife so i told him to find asian women cuz they tend to be more domisticated and less likely to leave you at least in my opinion..

Comment

Honestly during this crisis I'm having due to the fire (****ing traumatized)

I started dating this cute 19 year old Mexican/Peruvian chick.

Good gir! wants to go to law schoo!. Don't see a long future for us though I have to get my life back together.
          Last edited by Beercules; 06-07-2020, 10:42 PM.

Comment

u have to be pretty fcuking attractive to like women, im on that verge of if I do the right things im treated nicely and women r kind, but if I fcuk up my hair or style etc I get treated like sh,it like u guys r.

I can see both side of the fence and I will never forget getting treated like expendable muck

I have taken a vow of revenge shd I ever get powerful enough to be a womanizer
            Last edited by AlexKid; 06-07-2020, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              u have to be pretty fcuking attractive to like women, im on that verge of if I do the right things im treated nicely and women r kind, but if I fcuk up my hair or style etc I get treated like sh,it like u guys r
              What hair style these days my friend ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                What hair style these days my friend ?
                That depends on you, know your experience in life what works what doesn't based on results/feed back u got

Comment

That depends on you, know your experience in life what works what doesn't based on results/feed back u got
                  No I mean, I'm asking what are you doing these days?

Comment

u have to be pretty fcuking attractive to like women, im on that verge of if I do the right things im treated nicely and women r kind, but if I fcuk up my hair or style etc I get treated like sh,it like u guys r.

I can see both side of the fence and I will never forget getting treated like expendable muck

I have taken a vow of revenge shd I ever get powerful enough to be a womanizer
                    Women in actuality couldn't care less what your hair or style looks like.

They all say they want an edward from twilight, but at the end of the day, what actually happens, 9 times out of ten is that a gorilla like me gets them pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      All *****es are sneaky selfish malignant cvvnts. I am done. seriously **** them
                      You don't know 1% of 1% of women, so...????

Comment

Working...
                      X