Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe there are still people who don't believe in Vaccines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U guys need 50+ years ginseng from the deep mountains of Korea..

Ginseng is better than any medicine or vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Says the guy that predicted Rios would ko Pacquiao with a jab. You have cognitive dissonance. You can't handle facts that go against your narrative. Fact = vaccines are not 100% effective. Fact = some people get harmed from them. Fact = people I know were harmed from them. Fact = there's a secret court system if injured by vaccines(not suspect at all *rolls eyes*). There are legit reasons people don't believe in some vaccines. Nobody needs to be told by you or anyone else what they want or don't want put into their body or their childs. If you are vaccinated, why worry about others?
      This is when you know someone lost when they bring up something irrelevant like Rios would KO Pacquiao with a jab to the discussion because they got backed in a corner.

You are an Antivaxxers and probably a member of one of those groups online, Vaccines work you are looking at it from those paranoid people.

Like I said Polio is the best example of the positive vaccine.

Stop focusing on outliers

did you know there are some people who get sick from natural herbs too you buy in the store?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        This is when you know someone lost when they bring up something irrelevant like Rios would KO Pacquiao with a jab to the discussion because they got backed in a corner.

You are an Antivaxxers and probably a member of one of those groups online, Vaccines work you are looking at it from those paranoid people.

Like I said Polio is the best example of the positive vaccine.

Stop focusing on outliers

did you know there are some people who get sick from natural herbs too you buy in the store?
        You are a clown. I'm no anti-vaxxer, you moron. I said numerous times I have all my vaccines from 1987 birth. You are a true scumbag if you think you should force others into medical procedures that they deem unnecessary, especially with numerous cases of ill health from your bull**** you want to force. Their body, their choice. I'm all for letting people decide their health since I had my vaccines. But I'm not naive enough to think that a vaccine won't 100% stop me from contracting stuff since numerous cases provide factual evidence proving they aren't 100% effective. You are a thick headed **** that needs a forced lobotomy. Polio... look at the cutter incident. It proves your worthless vaccine gave polio to people, you ****ing moron. Better hygiene has done more than vaccines. Did the plague have a vaccine? Moron. Your cognitive dissonance is alarming when combined with your low IQ. You seem like a pharmaceutical shill.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          You are a clown. I'm no anti-vaxxer, you moron. I said numerous times I have all my vaccines from 1987 birth. You are a true scumbag if you think you should force others into medical procedures that they deem unnecessary, especially with numerous cases of ill health from your bull**** you want to force. Their body, their choice. I'm all for letting people decide their health since I had my vaccines. But I'm not naive enough to think that a vaccine won't 100% stop me from contracting stuff since numerous cases provide factual evidence proving they aren't 100% effective. You are a thick headed **** that needs a forced lobotomy. Polio... look at the cutter incident. It proves your worthless vaccine gave polio to people, you ****ing moron. Better hygiene has done more than vaccines. Did the plague have a vaccine? Moron. Your cognitive dissonance is alarming when combined with your low IQ. You seem like a pharmaceutical shill.
          Again showing that you are not a good person. Resorting to name calling and hateful insults over a difference.

Also where did I say FORCE someone? I never said that you came in her already downing vaccines saying you knew people who had adverse horrible affects to them.

You said you are not an Anti VaXXEr but you are using their talking points and you also calling me a shill, why do you pretend that you are not one of those conspiracy theorist?

If you cant talk rationally and respond like someone with low IQ who is emotional it shows your true nature.

Vaccines work, that is my point, I never said everyone should take them or they are 100 percent effective or safe but they do work.

Comment

What the health organization is hoping is to see if April and May and the summer month heat can help kill or slow the virus down, and give them enough time to create a vaccine just in time before next winter when its possible it can surge again like other flus.

But there are some people who don't believe in vaccines, some on this forum as well and also I read some comments on an article about the process of coming up with a vaccine for coronavirus covid they said they want to inject a microchip into our body and mask it as a covid19 vaccine.

The person said they will not take the vaccine.

Why are there people like this? Its these people who get their family sick and others sick.
            Didn't this all start from that dumb b**** Jenny McCarthy going on TV and saying they cause autism? Then people just believed her, even when that was later disproved.

And they're very effective, evidenced by the fact that the rise in people not getting vaccinated brought back all these diseases that were all but eradicated decades ago. There are no guarantees or rarely are any. Nothing is 100%, but this is as close to it as you can get. So people that don't get vaccinations for their kids for stuff like polio, measles, mumps, whatever else there is are irresponsible and dangerous. They should go back to taking kids out of class that aren't vaccinated and making them get shots or at least notify parents and students if someone isn't vaccinated because they can cause an outbreak and give them the choice if they want to continue to go to school there. It's not about choice, it's about public health at that point.

This is why liberals piss me off with all their spineless whining. It's also why they keep losing elections. You don't have to get a corona shot if you don't want, especially when they find a cure, but get shots for everything else you're supposed to get for your kids and stop putting everyone's health at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Didn't this all start from that dumb b**** Jenny McCarthy going on TV and saying they cause autism? Then people just believed her, even when that was later disproved.

And they're very effective, evidenced by the fact that the rise in people not getting vaccinated brought back all these diseases that were all but eradicated decades ago. There are no guarantees or rarely are any. Nothing is 100%, but this is as close to it as you can get. So people that don't get vaccinations for their kids for stuff like polio, measles, mumps, whatever else there is are irresponsible and dangerous. They should go back to taking kids out of class that aren't vaccinated and making them get shots or at least notify parents and students if someone isn't vaccinated because they can cause an outbreak and give them the choice if they want to continue to go to school there. It's not about choice, it's about public health at that point.

This is why liberals piss me off with all their spineless whining. It's also why they keep losing elections. You don't have to get a corona shot if you don't want, especially when they find a cure, but get shots for everything else you're supposed to get for your kids and stop putting everyone's health at risk.
              I think it started long before her, she is just a celeb with Jim Carrey who also pushed that antivaxxing thing, but I remember the movement way before her and jim carrey were part of it.

Yes, you are correct remember recently there was some weird Measles thing going on in Cali, many people were not getting vaccinated

I remember in order for me to go to school in the 80s in Calfiornia before entering kindergarten I had to get all my shots. They wouldn't let us go to school unless we got them.

Im not sure if California removed that requirement but all I know is we had to get them.

Comment

Yes, you are correct remember recently there was some weird Measles thing going on in Cali, many people were not getting vaccinated

I remember in order for me to go to school in the 80s in Calfiornia before entering kindergarten I had to get all my shots. They wouldn't let us go to school unless we got them.

Im not sure if California removed that requirement but all I know is we had to get them.
                - -Why U scared of unvaccinated? U been vaccinated!

We had an outbreak of measles here in the college herd of vaccinated.

Never taken a flu shot in my life and got the flu plenty in my youth, but nevermore. Yet I saw half the young studs out of work for a week or two in spite of taking the flu shots.

U seem needle and drug fixated. Ever been an addict?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -Why U scared of unvaccinated? U been vaccinated!

We had an outbreak of measles here in the college herd of vaccinated.

Never taken a flu shot in my life and got the flu plenty in my youth, but nevermore. Yet I saw half the young studs out of work for a week or two in spite of taking the flu shots.

U seem needle and drug fixated. Ever been an addict?
                  Have you no compassion? I think I might have Corona man Ive been getting this weird cough off and on for a few weeks now, some days Ill feel better others days like today Ill get some burning in the chest

You think this is a joke? the Vaccine can help if it is safe yes or no?

have compassion stop with your conspiracy theory that vaccines dont work.

Comment

I think it started long before her, she is just a celeb with Jim Carrey who also pushed that antivaxxing thing, but I remember the movement way before her and jim carrey were part of it.

We had the same thing in the 90s when I was in college. I used to see students get pulled out of class if they were missing one shot for something. It was no big deal though, they'd go and get it and be back within a week. Anti vaxxers should be quarantined from the rest of us. I've heard Corona might be like chicken pox, where a person that lives through it can become immune to getting it again. But it's kind of dangerous to get now if you don't have at least some cold and headache medicine to wait it out at home with plenty of water.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      We had the same thing in the 90s when I was in college. I used to see students get pulled out of class if they were missing one shot for something. It was no big deal though, they'd go and get it and be back within a week. Anti vaxxers should be quarantined from the rest of us. I've heard Corona might be like chicken pox, where a person that lives through it can become immune to getting it again. But it's kind of dangerous to get now if you don't have at least some cold and headache medicine to wait it out at home with plenty of water.
                      yeah I remember in junior high school some kids getting pulled out of class in the 90s.

They had to get shots, they used to give shots at the school with a mobile medical unit too those big trailers and students would get their shot

I think it was Tetanus shot.

Lets hope people develop immunity to Corona. Dr Fauci said a second more powerful surger of Corona could come again in the fall, and we need to figure this thing out soon.

Similar thing happened with the Spanish Flu but the reason for the second surge is that people were tired of being cooped up so when things got better they went out in large groups and contiminated people again.

What is going to happen is Americans must now stop being selfish and be considerate if they lift the stay at home order Americans should still practice social distancing and avoiding large gathering such as concerts until people start recovering.

What you also get are people who are just getting better from illness and have a linger cough but are still carriers spreading the illness when they go out

Thats how a lot of people get sick, some people have a cold or flu and then they get better but are left with that cough and itchy throat and start coughing because their throat is itchy and spreading germs while waiting in line or walking around large groups

They also cough into their hand they form a fist and cough into the thumb area a lot not realizing the germs droplets are on their hands so when they touch a door knob handle the germs stay there for like 4 hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X