No announcement yet.

I can't believe there are still people who don't believe in Vaccines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Dude get lost with your conspiracy theory man, if they come out with the covid vaccine you better take it, this is the scariest most deadliest disease havent you watched the news? this is serious stop brushing it off.
    - -No conspiracy, it's the healthcare INDUSTRY now.

What grade U in?

Comment

You have to be careful with that sht because the Rothchilds are having the pharmaceutical put mercury in the vaccines..

Many kids turned r3tarded or developed a condition after getting vaccinated.

Comment

What the health organization is hoping is to see if April and May and the summer month heat can help kill or slow the virus down, and give them enough time to create a vaccine just in time before next winter when its possible it can surge again like other flus.

But there are some people who don't believe in vaccines, some on this forum as well and also I read some comments on an article about the process of coming up with a vaccine for coronavirus covid they said they want to inject a microchip into our body and mask it as a covid19 vaccine.

The person said they will not take the vaccine.

Why are there people like this? Its these people who get their family sick and others sick.
        Because they’re dumb AF and at the same time think that they’re smarter than scientist, doctors and pharmacists combined. They’re stuck to the old ways and didn’t really evolved. Then blamed the government when they’re sick.

It’s helpful though that we research a bit of the vacinne. And knows what’s getting put to our bodies.

Comment

Yeah but I bet you got vaccines as a child before you went to elementary school. If you were born in the 80s it was a requirement I believe. I remember having to get several vaccines before going to elementary school in Kindergarten.
          I was vaccinated and after that still caught the stuff, nothing is 100% and I don't blame people who don't want to put things in their bodies if they don't have to. Not everyone out there telling you or trying to mandate you to do something has your best interest at heart. I'm in the military so vaccines are mandatory for us but I won't hate on someone who doesn't want to get it, it's their choice

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Because they’re dumb AF and at the same time think that they’re smarter than scientist, doctors and pharmacists combined. They’re stuck to the old ways and didn’t really evolved. Then blamed the government when they’re sick.

It’s helpful though that we research a bit of the vacinne. And knows what’s getting put to our bodies.
            now this is a sound rational post, agree we must always research first what we put into a bodies, but these guys are flat out thinking they are putting microchips into us dang thats scary. One chick said that they will inject us with self exploding chip if we question the pompous elite and are onto their control tactics they will activate the serum instead of using comedy to make us loke crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I was vaccinated and after that still caught the stuff, nothing is 100% and I don't blame people who don't want to put things in their bodies if they don't have to. Not everyone out there telling you or trying to mandate you to do something has your best interest at heart. I'm in the military so vaccines are mandatory for us but I won't hate on someone who doesn't want to get it, it's their choice
              What did you catch? Tetanus, measles, mumps, polio? because those are the ones you get when you area child and I doubt you got any of those, did you at least get your tetanus booster every 10 year?

Flu is a season vaccine and its only effective toward certain strains but getting a shot will still help fight off most flus

Comment

What did you catch? Tetanus, measles, mumps, polio? because those are the ones you get when you area child and I doubt you got any of those, did you at least get your tetanus booster every 10 year?

Flu is a season vaccine and its only effective toward certain strains but getting a shot will still help fight off most flus
                - -U a spokesman for the health industry, not health.

Comment

Originally posted by Mash121 View Post
                  Just have a read what is actually in the Flu shot and you might think twice about having it.. For example formaldehyde is in the flu shot, no thanks jeff..
                  It's used to keep the vaccine from spoiling. It's an extremely low amount. It occures naturally in the human body at levels far above what's in a single flu shot. It's obviously your choice. It also occurs naturally in food. (Including coffee)
                  Here's a link.

https://www.cfs.gov.hk/english/progr..._fa_02_09.html

Comment

why worry about other ppl? just take the vaccine you love so much and mind your business.

Comment

Bro I work for a living too, and interact with people daily, I have never encountered anyone who said what you saying and the last convo I had at work was about this virus before they told us not to go back to work. I only started posting on here again more after this lockdown and have time on my hands.

You all of a sudden know the outliers of the billions of people that happen to get negative reactions to vaccines, right.

more conspiracy theory you likely conversed online or read a message board discussion from people who say the same things.
                      Says the guy that predicted Rios would ko Pacquiao with a jab. You have cognitive dissonance. You can't handle facts that go against your narrative. Fact = vaccines are not 100% effective. Fact = some people get harmed from them. Fact = people I know were harmed from them. Fact = there's a secret court system if injured by vaccines(not suspect at all *rolls eyes*). There are legit reasons people don't believe in some vaccines. Nobody needs to be told by you or anyone else what they want or don't want put into their body or their childs. If you are vaccinated, why worry about others?

Comment

Working...
                      X