Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe there are still people who don't believe in Vaccines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine they made a mandatory vaccine but it was a big ass needle and they had to put it through your spine or something lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rider View Post
      Imagine they made a mandatory vaccine but it was a big ass needle and they had to put it through your spine or something lol.
      Pacquiao's worse nightmare lmao

Comment

I never gotten the flu until I gotten the flu shot. The only reason why I got the flu shot was because the army made me. Smdh

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Why get a vaccine if it's not 100% effective? Tons get the flu and get those vaccines. I have never had the flu and never got a vaccine. I got chicken pox and didn't die. The vaccine won't prevent shingles later on and won't 100% prevent chicken pox. What's wrong with natural immunity? Do you need to help promote big pharma when tons of medicine has class action lawsuits for causing worse **** than what they were prescribed to help with? I'm vaccinated fully for a person in their early 30's. Now there's way more vaccines and tons like chicken pox vaccine are 100% unnecessary.
          I had all the vaccinations growing up, and I got shingles and it was no cake walk.

Let the body fight it off!

Comment

Some of those vaccines really mess some children up badly.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              What the health organization is hoping is to see if April and May and the summer month heat can help kill or slow the virus down, and give them enough time to create a vaccine just in time before next winter when its possible it can surge again like other flus.

But there are some people who don't believe in vaccines, some on this forum as well and also I read some comments on an article about the process of coming up with a vaccine for coronavirus covid they said they want to inject a microchip into our body and mask it as a covid19 vaccine.

The person said they will not take the vaccine.

Why are there people like this? Its these people who get their family sick and others sick.

Lmao I also laugh at this notion. I had a buddy actually say he wouldn’t take a vaccine for it and I just scratched my head.

As for the heat or summer time slowing it down, bullchet.

If that was the case then why is it still rampant in places that were hot these past few months like Australia, Florida, etc.
              It doesn’t make sense.

Comment

I vacinate with Clenbuterol. I highly recommend it! Me and Canelo so close we even share needles...

Comment

Working...
                X