Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe there are still people who don't believe in Vaccines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just have a read what is actually in the Flu shot and you might think twice about having it.. For example formaldehyde is in the flu shot, no thanks jeff..

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Why get a vaccine if it's not 100% effective? Tons get the flu and get those vaccines. I have never had the flu and never got a vaccine. I got chicken pox and didn't die. The vaccine won't prevent shingles later on and won't 100% prevent chicken pox. What's wrong with natural immunity? Do you need to help promote big pharma when tons of medicine has class action lawsuits for causing worse **** than what they were prescribed to help with? I'm vaccinated fully for a person in their early 30's. Now there's way more vaccines and tons like chicken pox vaccine are 100% unnecessary.
      Do you wear a seatbelt ?

Cos they aren't 100% effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Mash121 View Post
        Just have a read what is actually in the Flu shot and you might think twice about having it.. For example formaldehyde is in the flu shot, no thanks jeff..
        There's more formaldehyde in a pear than the entire vaccine schedule and there's more aluminium in an ounce of breast milk.

A child born in US today is 14 times more likely to be executed by the state than have a serious reaction to a vaccine.
        Last edited by Furn; 03-26-2020, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          There's more formaldehyde in a pear than the entire vaccine schedule and there's more aluminium in an ounce of breast milk.

A child born in US today is 14 times more likely to be executed by the state than have a serious reaction to a vaccine.
          Some of these anti vaccers are scary, Polio is a fine example of how effective vaccines are.

Do you think the Covid vaccine will be free or will it come at a cost?

How is it in Australia, in the States it will likely cost big money even if you have health insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Some of these anti vaccers are scary, Polio is a fine example of how effective vaccines are.

Do you think the Covid vaccine will be free or will it come at a cost?.
            - -Not all vaccines created equal sorta like U being a special kinda dumb.

Nazi vaccers vs antivac knee jerks better than any script the Bard hisself could've penned.

Industry rushing an experimental vac to the market for the grazing herds of dumb is priceless comedy to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
              - -Not all vaccines created equal sorta like U being a special kinda dumb.

Nazi vaccers vs antivac knee jerks better than any script the Bard hisself could've penned.

Industry rushing an experimental vac to the market for the grazing herds of dumb is priceless comedy to be sure.
              Dude get lost with your conspiracy theory man, if they come out with the covid vaccine you better take it, this is the scariest most deadliest disease havent you watched the news? this is serious stop brushing it off.

Comment

Do you wear a seatbelt ?

Neither a condoms but I still wear them...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  So if you were vaccinated why you talking all this antivaccine stuff in here? And so you just so happen to know the super tiny percentage of people in real life who got adverse effects from these vacs?
                  You ask a question, get an answer, then get the dumb pikachu look and ask again? I work in a warehouse. I actually talk to people and don't post on forums im my parent's basement 24/7. Your world view doesn't mean everyone's are the same. You get your vaccine and don't worry if others don't. If you are vaccinated you'll be safe while they die, maybe lol

Comment

Do you wear a seatbelt ?

I don't wear a seatbelt. I have a fake one that appears I have one on just to not get pulled over. Been driving over 18 years strong without it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      You ask a question, get an answer, then get the dumb pikachu look and ask again? I work in a warehouse. I actually talk to people and don't post on forums im my parent's basement 24/7. Your world view doesn't mean everyone's are the same. You get your vaccine and don't worry if others don't. If you are vaccinated you'll be safe while they die, maybe lol
                      Bro I work for a living too, and interact with people daily, I have never encountered anyone who said what you saying and the last convo I had at work was about this virus before they told us not to go back to work. I only started posting on here again more after this lockdown and have time on my hands.

You all of a sudden know the outliers of the billions of people that happen to get negative reactions to vaccines, right.

more conspiracy theory you likely conversed online or read a message board discussion from people who say the same things.

Comment

Working...
                      X