Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you seen netflix "when they see us"? about 5 black dude accused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't there a film about the case only a view years ago? Anyone seen both? How is the TV show better than the film?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
      let's be honest. You have a flair for the dramatic. You don't really care about accuracy, you care about precision: you find an angle that gets you close enough for government work, and you work it. You may not be right, but you're certainly self-righteous. On the other hand, I prey on the emotionally vulnerable.

That out of the way, while your post is still pretty bad. You're finally sounding more logical.

The point is, cops need to make arrests and provide prosecutors evidence to make convictions. With these kids, they were clearly the type to wind up noosed just a few decades before. Even in New York, if they had gone into the wrong neighborhood, they would have suffered horrible fates. The cops didn't have the Foresnic means then of identifying the killer. They went with what made most sense. They're not paid to be omniscient. They're paid to enforce the law.
      Shut your dumb ass up, you moron. Don't try to have an intellectual conversation with me when you're not only a known racist, but you're dumb as bricks.

If you can find a point in your babble, I'd be surprised. Stop huffing glue and go sit your dumb ass in a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Wasn't there a film about the case only a view years ago? Anyone seen both? How is the TV show better than the film?
        I've seen both, if you mean the documentary. I watched the TV series first, and then I saw the documentary. Both were great.

The complaint was that the TV show wasn't as accurate (though it followed the main facts of the case.) Just some made up dialogue and things like that. If you want only the facts of the case, go with the doc. It's called The Central Park 5 (2012).

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
          Here I thought that Black people were always winding up in prison for the butt sex and the opportunity to get locked in cages. When you figure how much better things had been for them during slavery, and then White man forced them into freedom, you can understand that line of thinking.

as always, you're enlightening.

Still upset that you got banned for racism, huh?

As always, you're pathetic. Sorry that your race didn't do as well as my race in boxing, bro. I think that's what this is all about, right

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Why does netflix never make documentaries in the other direction? Versus the constant outflow of racist whites, framed innocent blacks, white hate crimes stuff.

They should make a documentary about this case only regional news stations picked up where 4 black men raped then tortured to death a white male/black female newlywed couple and spraypainted racist graffiti all over their home before setting it on fire.

https://ktla.com/2014/11/07/ex-marin...sergeant-wife/

The wife was preparing for medical school. The husband had returned from Iraq. The murderers hung his dress uniform up in their house like a trophy.

For that matter I can't even remember any riots when that happened. Weird.

It's almost like something is up in the American media. Some kind of agenda where the most common hate crime/false accusation stories are completely ignored.

Instead they search for statistically rare/ironic cases to build into a misleading and largely fictional mythos where black people have a target on their back.

(And yeah it's been linked on this forum several times)
            you always move the goal post lmao

instantly changing the subject, yikes

Comment

Working...
            X