Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you seen netflix "when they see us"? about 5 black dude accused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps. I also think it's silly for you to ask about why this story isn't about other crimes. Obvious, this case was one of the biggest in American history, and it's clear to see why. So asking why isn't this about something bad that black people have (really) done just seems to be.......playing the race card, funny enough.
    I already talked about this story in another thread with you and sympathized with the innocent accused/agreed that there was very likely bias involved (but not that one or ten anecdotes illustrates "systematic oppression".

I'm asking specifically why Netflix among other mainstream American media have a fixation on race and cherrypick every story from one single perspective while ignoring the lion's share of racially sensitive crime cases, which would be black perp/white victim. Not just the lack of movies/documentaries but a flat out refusal to cover them beyond local news outlets.

Is it a malicious campaign against that ethnic group or pure trashy capitalism (the same reason they promote "sex changes" so heavily to urban youth)?
    Last edited by ////; 06-28-2019, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Real fuc(k)ING shyt, I watched a show on ABC called "Designated Survivor", show was good on ABC, Netflix somehow picked up the show.

Netflix releases the 3rd season a couple of weeks ago, so I'm like "hell yesss", I can't unsee the shyt I saw.

1. They killed agent Wells, one of the few characters worth watching and I don't even know what happened to Mike(head of secret service)

2. They hired some gay dude as the social media guy, cool, but then they hire some gay secret service, who apparently is his boyfriend.

So they start showing scenes of this husky black dude, plowing through this little nerd dude, disgusting.

Then the "bottom" dude tells the "top" dude, that he has HIV after he went raw on dat ass, but the "bottom" say something about his shyt not spreading.

They went full Yusaf Mack

3. Apparently the president's wife(who died in season 2), has a cross dressing brother, so they start pushing this bullshyt too.

Won't be a season 4 for me
      When I was a guest of the federal Penitentiary, three Rivers Texas, I met some very interesting people.
      I met two guys from the branch dravidiansDavid Koresh, dr Jeffry McDonald (final truth) a book was written about him,, I was sent there for not getting along well with lops and. Losers...

One of my most cherished friends is bob miskinis..

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...136-story.html

I like you a lot.. please read this.... a movie needs to be made about people you never heard of..

My attorneys helped in his case.. I remember the day when he got justice... we were walking the track at FCI Sheridan, and he was schooling me on organic chemistry..legal loop holes, going to trial, with a conflict of interest with your lawyer.... if you establish you relied on your attorneys advice, and you believed your conduct was legal, not guilty.. if the lawyer who gave you that advice defends you at trial, and denies giving you advice at an in camera hearing to determine whether or not your lawyer should be charged or be classified as an un-indicted co conspirator...

Simply put... if your lawyer helps you commit a crime, and you say that I relied on my lawyers advice not knowing what’s legal or illegal... you have a guy defendin you,who should be on trial with you....

I’m not trying to be an azz.. but I know real gangsters..

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...6/1263/142279/

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I thought you were going to come back and tell us about the 14 year old White kids that were held in prison for 7 years just because they were white, but you sadly never did .
        We can hold Black people in prison for 7 years for no reason now!?

That's wonderful! Thanks for spreading the great news!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          I don't really take the term "white supremacy" seriously because the notion of such a small global minority achieving "supreme" status outside of their own homelands by any reasonable definition is so silly. They're subject to the same rules of overextension & collapse as any other group and that's what happened following the age of imperialism: The cultures they attempted to rule benefited beyond measure and they're essentially doomed to eradication.

As a specific concept: "white supremacy" is fairly modern invention & was popularized during the shockjock radicalism of the post-hippie era.

I am a Middle Eastern statistics nerd who has grown to realize: Without a serious secessionist/separatist movement to preserve their way of life, Western civilization is on the brink of not only collapsing but materially ceasing to exist.

If there's a lurking bias it's that my own ancestral homeland of Lebanon was swarmed by mass migration & completely unrecognizable in terms of ethnicity/religion/politics within a single generation -- the people falsely depicted as "oppressors" by the media reduced to enduring gangrape and public beatings as a form of revenge for imaginary crimes.
          Ok, so the next logical question is, are you a non-white, white separatist.

Here's what really messes with my head about the white nationalist VS black nationalist question.

One group is already dominating the other in terms of disproportionate physical harm and has been since data collection began. At this point, the position of that group is so comfortable that their "nationalist" activities mostly consist of demanding arbitrary financial sums and humiliating school children and elderly people for expressing even mild attachment to their "shameful" ancestry.

The other group's sole demand is existence, somewhere, in any capacity. They have no other demands. No financial payment, no desire to humiliate, nothing. That demand is depicted as extreme and unreasonable.

Why?
          I think your problem is that there is no black nationalist vs. white nationalist fervor. That's why I think you focusing your energy on this is so odd. You are harping on crime figures (and I don't know about your "since data was taken" assertion since I seriously doubt blacks were killing whites at high rates during the days of lynchings), but of course you know that black on white crime, homicide for instance, is such a small portion of the overall homicide rate regarding white victims.

Whites are killed by whites, what is it, 83% of the time? Why not focus your energy on the white on white crime rate? That's what black people are told when it comes to police brutality, but the difference is you are referring to crimes against whites done by civilians. When black people are told to do so, they are talking about crimes against black people by peace officers of the state who are sworn to protect and serve. Obviously that creates a whole different dynamic.

So seems to me you should dig in on stopping white on white crime. Doesn't that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
            We can hold Black people in prison for 7 years for no reason now!?

That's wonderful! Thanks for spreading the great news!

If this is news to you, then you haven't been paying attention. How about learning what this thread is about

By the way, did you enjoy your recent ban for racism?

Comment

I already talked about this story in another thread with you and sympathized with the innocent accused/agreed that there was very likely bias involved (but not that one or ten anecdotes illustrates "systematic oppression".
              No, you dodged the point. Though I do feel you are obviously wrong that it doesn't denote systematic oppression, it was your assertion that any person who is black has such an easy time in America, or something like that. My only point is that these men prove that to be wrong.

And you, over and over, have admit that police harbor racial bias. In the performance of their jobs. As can be seen in this case, it involved both the police force and the judicial system. So how you can say it doesn't reveal systemic oppression, and assert that you can understand why police perform their jobs with racial bias, I'm really not sure how you reconcile that.

I'm asking specifically why Netflix among other mainstream American media have a fixation on race and cherrypick every story from one single perspective while ignoring the lion's share of racially sensitive crime cases, which would be black perp/white victim. Not just the lack of movies/documentaries but a flat out refusal to cover them beyond local news outlets.

Is it a malicious campaign against that ethnic group or pure trashy capitalism (the same reason they promote "sex changes" so heavily to urban youth)?
              That is just blatantly false.

The People v. O. J. Simpson Coming to Netflix Exclusively in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                That is just blatantly false.

The People v. O. J. Simpson Coming to Netflix Exclusively in 2017

Solid series btw

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Solid series btw
                  Yea, man. It was quirky, but I really enjoyed it. That trial was insane. The memories that the show evoked....man, what a time!

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Solid series btw
                    Brother bob, I got family black brothers in prison, for selling crack or lots of weed...

Lady justice is not, nor has she ever been color blind.

I know, idiots try to be dismissive of me, but in any quantifiably objective class, I’d destroy them..

We got a lot of technology users
                    who could never write algorithms... I’ve crushed my doubters.... obliterated..

I’m gonna share wit you... tv court room dramas never reveal the fact that the prosecutors get two bites at the Apple
                    http://www.marshalldennehey.com/defe...wo-bites-apple

I was convicted once, for chit I didn’t do, by a snitch who married my sister and didn’t want to do time..

Federal rule of evidence 801.d2e.. it’s the top of my head...it’s called co-conspirator exception to the hearsay rule.. now. I’ll find it for you.. conspiracy is the easiest charge to prove...you need one liar to say Bro bob advised me on how to rob a bank, and I was going to give him a dollar... bingo you are ****ed.

http://www.marshalldennehey.com/defe...wo-bites-apple

Bob... read this... yes I am a gangster.

https://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/vi...92&context=flr

Comment

At least one detective on that case has spoken out.

The ex-NYPD detective who made the first arrests in the Central Park Five case says the Netflix depiction of it is full of “lies” — putting police and prosecutors at risk.

Eric Reynolds, who busted Raymond Santana and Kevin Richardson, both 14 at the time, told the Daily Mail that Ava DuVernay’s “How They See Us” is inflammatory.

Among his complaints: It falsely depicts the defendants as innocent bystanders rather than part of a pack of more than 30 young men who were “wilding” through Central Park on April 19, 1989, when 28-year-old jogger Trisha Meili was brutally raped and beaten. And the portrayal shows them looking badly beaten when they were arrested.

“Please, someone, show me the pictures of them,” Reynolds said, disputing the authenticity of the depiction. “Show me the injuries, show me the black eyes, show me the swollen faces because every single one of them that came out of that precinct had none of that.”

Reynolds, who had his own legal issues when he left his gun in the bathroom of an East Village bar in 2014, insists there is forensic evidence showing the youths were involved in the attack on Meili, despite the confession by serial rapist Matias Reyes and DNA evidence that tied him to the crime. The Central Park Five were fully exonerated after Reyes confessed.

Prosecutor Linda Fairstein similarly criticized the Netflix series, calling it “so full of distortions and falsehoods as to be an outright fabrication.”

The assistant district attorney on the case, Elizabeth Lederer, left her post as a part-time lecturer at Columbia Law School because of backlash from the film.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/29/centra...-full-of-lies/

Comment

Working...
                      X