Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you seen netflix "when they see us"? about 5 black dude accused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course the show is going to have some made up dialogue and of course it's going to have condensed re-enactments, like placing Fairstein at the precinct (if that even was a false re-enactment since he admits that Fairstein did come to the precinct soon after the arrests).

Here's where he messes up.

1. He states Kevin has a scratch on him that was from the jogger. He later states, "Go look at the kids. Not one of them even has a scratch on them." So which is it?

2. Claims the confessions weren't coerced, then admits he wasn't in the room for the confessions.

3. The biggest discrepancy of all....if they managed to get all of these kids to confess with complete lists of who was involved, why is it that not one of the kids mentioned the real rapist who admit that he acted alone and whose DNA was the only one found in the woman?????

If someone can explain that to me, please let me know. They all decline plea bargains but all independently refuse to snitch on the one guy whose DNA is found in her? Riiight.

Not to mention that all of their stories were different. And he tops it off by trying to say the real killer confessed because he was afraid of the smallest member of the Central Park 5 who made it into adult prison (unfortunately) by the skin of his teeth (at 16 years old) and was already getting stabbed up and beat down in prison. Complete bullshlt.

Matias Reyes is 3 years older, 5'8", 190, and a violent murderer/rapist. Korey Wise is 5'7" and 160, and wasn't even a full grown man when he first entered prison. Yea, ok.

All of that blood, all of them gangbanging her, and no blood on the kids, no DNA from the woman on the kids, and no DNA from the kids on the woman.

That fvvcking "cop" is a pig, and he should fry like bacon.
    Last edited by travestyny; 06-29-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

this is an archived article from 1989 https://www.nytimes.com/1989/04/21/n...rk-jogger.html

it seems that park was the go-to spot for wild young hoodlums.

Comment

this article shows crime scene photos. https://wsbuzz.com/world-news/chilli...jogger-attack/

that woman is lucky to be alive she lost so much blood and had her skull bashed. shiiiit.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
          this article shows crime scene photos. https://wsbuzz.com/world-news/chilli...jogger-attack/

that woman is lucky to be alive she lost so much blood and had her skull bashed. shiiiit.
          It was fvvcking gruesome. The dude that did it was known to rape women while stabbing them in the eyes. A complete lunatic.

Comment

reading more about this show i think the showrunners exaggerated a little bit.

that's cool. well not cool, but i understand why they did this.

regardless of what those kidst did that night in the park, they're still kids. kids do stupid ****. i know i did.

i can't imagine how their parents felt. i think the kids adjusted to the prison environment quickly. but the parents?

shyt i don't have children but i have a 8 year old sister. if she got locked up for something like this i would probably end up in prison for life for killing one of the detectives handling this case.

horrible case. i read they got 40 plus million after the murderer confessed. it still won't make up for what they lost and for what their relatives experiended.
            Last edited by Szef; 06-29-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

https://abcnews.go.com/US/case-settl...ry?id=63077131

in this article the rape victim says she believes more than one person was involved and her doctors agree. even though the rapist who confessed said he acted alone.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                If this is news to you, then you haven't been paying attention. How about learning what this thread is about

By the way, did you enjoy your recent ban for racism?
                Here I thought that Black people were always winding up in prison for the butt sex and the opportunity to get locked in cages. When you figure how much better things had been for them during slavery, and then White man forced them into freedom, you can understand that line of thinking.

as always, you're enlightening.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Of course the show is going to have some made up dialogue and of course it's going to have condensed re-enactments, like placing Fairstein at the precinct (if that even was a false re-enactment since he admits that Fairstein did come to the precinct soon after the arrests).

Here's where he messes up.

1. He states Kevin has a scratch on him that was from the jogger. He later states, "Go look at the kids. Not one of them even has a scratch on them." So which is it?

2. Claims the confessions weren't coerced, then admits he wasn't in the room for the confessions.

3. The biggest discrepancy of all....if they managed to get all of these kids to confess with complete lists of who was involved, why is it that not one of the kids mentioned the real rapist who admit that he acted alone and whose DNA was the only one found in the woman?????

If someone can explain that to me, please let me know. They all decline plea bargains but all independently refuse to snitch on the one guy whose DNA is found in her? Riiight.

Not to mention that all of their stories were different. And he tops it off by trying to say the real killer confessed because he was afraid of the smallest member of the Central Park 5 who made it into adult prison (unfortunately) by the skin of his teeth (at 16 years old) and was already getting stabbed up and beat down in prison. Complete bullshlt.

Matias Reyes is 3 years older, 5'8", 190, and a violent murderer/rapist. Korey Wise is 5'7" and 160, and wasn't even a full grown man when he first entered prison. Yea, ok.

All of that blood, all of them gangbanging her, and no blood on the kids, no DNA from the woman on the kids, and no DNA from the kids on the woman.

That fvvcking "cop" is a pig, and he should fry like bacon.
                  let's be honest. You have a flair for the dramatic. You don't really care about accuracy, you care about precision: you find an angle that gets you close enough for government work, and you work it. You may not be right, but you're certainly self-righteous. On the other hand, I prey on the emotionally vulnerable.

That out of the way, while your post is still pretty bad. You're finally sounding more logical.

The point is, cops need to make arrests and provide prosecutors evidence to make convictions. With these kids, they were clearly the type to wind up noosed just a few decades before. Even in New York, if they had gone into the wrong neighborhood, they would have suffered horrible fates. The cops didn't have the Foresnic means then of identifying the killer. They went with what made most sense. They're not paid to be omniscient. They're paid to enforce the law.

Comment

I believe they were all guilty as charged to be honest.

My only regret is that they were paid millions of $$$ in 'compensation'.

The black 'race hustle lottery' is not helping the real plight faced by African Americans - the absence of the father and being raised by crazed, angry baby mamma's.

Comment

I started watching it, then it started Trump bashing within the first half an hour so turned it off.

So what if Trump called for the death penalty? He had no details about the case other than a hideous crime had been committed.

Comment

Working...
                      X