Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped reading after

‘She attended a party at 11 and 12”

Bye felicia
    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 06-04-2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

In a small bit of happy news...

Alabama passes bill to chemically castrate those found guilty of sex crimes against children under age 13

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/alaba...-bill/27706868

Salvini pushes for similar measure in Italy

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...olent-rapists/

I would personally prefer physical castration as a penalty. What a great job that would be. The guy who cuts rapists dicks off and gets to stare directly into their eyes while doing it.

Comment

I read a lot about the Netherlands and it seems like a utopia. Then you read a story like this and it changes my perceptions a bit.

Comment

This sounds weird as f#ck, but its hard to grasp the pain other people have to endure or if its "worth it" for them to have to endure it cuz maybe you think you could or would endure the same pain in their shoes.

Its more complicated cuz she's so young, but ultimately I think you're as capable as you'll ever be of making your own decisions at a younger age then currently allowed in the US so I say fair play despite feeling some uncomfortableness at the idea of a 17 year old being legally killed.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Shameful. She should have been committed and all resources should have been exhausted...medication, shock therapy, etc. It's getting too easy for people to give up, especially when they allow children as young as 12 years old to be voluntarily euthanized.
            Do we know she didn't receive some therapy or other means at dealing with her issues?

I'd be surprised if there hadn't been.

Comment

Stupid anti-gun laws, she could've just shot herself and saved Drs time but instead they're taken away from saving kids with super AIDS for this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Stupid anti-gun laws, she could've just shot herself and saved Drs time but instead they're taken away from saving kids with super AIDS for this stuff
                Maybe she was too scared to commit suicide on her own, like shooting herself (kinda violent, messy way to go), so that's why she asked for assisted, (painless-nonviolent) way to go? Though, yeah, a gun to the head and it's lights out instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I read a lot about the Netherlands and it seems like a utopia. Then you read a story like this and it changes my perceptions a bit.
                  It's just a regular western country. Not a whole lot of awful stuff but also nothing to get really excited about if you aren't a tourist in Amsterdam looking to smoke weed and f#k some hookers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    What is your opinion on this subject BALLS DEEP

I don’t understand why anyone would want to be euthanised for this, it’s a strange scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Do we know she didn't receive some therapy or other means at dealing with her issues?

I'd be surprised if there hadn't been.
                      I still feel doctors have a responsibility to protect people from themselves. She was obviously suffering from severe PTSD, depression, and unresolved suffering from her rapes. It seems like it is too easy for doctors in some countries to just give up and allow patients to pull their own plug.

Comment

Working...
                      X