No announcement yet.

Teen Legally Euthanised After Rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Shameful. She should have been committed and all resources should have been exhausted...medication, shock therapy, etc. It's getting too easy for people to give up, especially when they allow children as young as 12 years old to be voluntarily euthanized.
    The libertarian in me says if she wanted it so be it. Why get involved in others lives. Why force her to live when she doesn’t want to?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      The libertarian in me says if she wanted it so be it. Why get involved in others lives. Why force her to live when she doesn’t want to?
      Because not everyone knows what is best for themselves, especially at 17, and even more so if you are suffering from mental illness.

Comment

I wonder if they have ‘suicide tourism’ in the Netherlands where people go there just to be euthanized. It could be a real boon to their tourism industry- except that you wouldn’t get repeat visitors.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Because not everyone knows what is best for themselves, especially at 17, and even more so if you are suffering from mental illness.
          True but others shouldn’t be injecting themselves into the lives of others no matter how irrational, eccentric, asinine their decisions others may think it may be.

Comment

Comment

That's what happens when you live in a soft ass country.

Instead of helping her out and guiding her, they helped murder that girl.

Oh well. What can you do. It's done. There are bigger problems in the world. Children die every day.
              Last edited by llll; 06-05-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                >She made a series of attempts to kill herself in recent months. In desperation the family sought electro shocktherapy, which was refused due to her young age.

That's ridiculous. ECT / TMS are not that dangerous.

>At the start of June she began refusing all fluids and food, and her parents and doctors agreed not to force feed her.

Dam

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                  That's what happens when you live in a soft ass country.

Instead of helping her out and guiding her, they helped murder that girl.

Oh well. What can you do. It's done. There are bigger problems in the world. Children die every day.
                  The Dutch are one of the healthiest, happiest, peaceful and wealthy countries. They always rank high in ‘quality of life’ studies. “Dey a soft ass country doe”

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    The Dutch are one of the healthiest, happiest, peaceful and wealthy countries. They always rank high in ‘quality of life’ studies. “Dey a soft ass country doe”
                    How does anything you just said refute anything I just said?

It's common rationale that people with the highest quality of life tend to be the softest.

What would you call a country that allows children to kill themselves instead of taking responsibility, guiding and educating them?

I call that a soft ass country.

Comment

The story is false

Comment

Working...
                      X