No announcement yet.

Wrestler dies in the ring, ref completely clueless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Can't blame anyone since wrestling is all acting. Maybe they thought dude was putting up some Oscar worthy performance.

Seems like dude was beyond help once he went down.

RIP
    Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Proof the sport is fake

Ref and the other wrestler was thinking its part of the play
    Yup............

Comment

That was the longest 3 count I've ever seen. Guess they were waiting for the dead guy to kick out.

Wut in the f#ck. Man those guys are on some Daniel Day Lewis Method Wrestling sh^t for real. Mfers die & the show must go on.

Comment

Comment

I wonder if he would still be alive if they had given him medical treatment during the, what seems like 5 minutes he was lying there with them yelling at him

Comment

Silver King died?! Holy hell man...

Comment

That's terrible man, I remember Silver King back when he was in WCW. I just read that he had a heart attack during the match.

The ref is one dumb mother f**ker. He should have stopped the match immediately. And even when the match was over he just stood there like an idiot and didn't even check up on him until a few minutes later.

R.I.P. Silver King

Comment

The ref is probably an actor also and not a trained ref with some medical background, I dunno much about wrestling shows, but when your live it is hard to tell if they are acting there injuries, but this one was pretty obvious when he didnt move or comply with the pin

Condolences to his family and sad way to see him go

Comment

Arent people being a little tough on the ref? When that ref got up that morning, begged his wife for a quickie, had his Cuban style coffee and Panero he thought about how to be the best ref he could...considered many things for sure, but this outcome?

Refs are not medically trained, they are not people chosen for their insight, wisdom, or intellect. honestly when you get a massive heart attack in the middle of exerting oneself particularly, about the one thing that could save you might be the paddles with the shocker. Other than that you prolly don't want to be brought back.

One of Silver's fellow wrestlers said it best... 'He died fighting' which is what he liked to do.

When a guy who is basically in good shape has something like that happen, its not something that can be offset with quick medical thinking. Whatever caused that problem was major. if you think it through you will find that seldom do wrestlers who have collapsed in the ring, or at home, "make it." its not a regular heart attack from a sedentary individual who can be stabilized at the scene.

What might have been nice if there was a electroshock kit around and someone who could have advised about the condition of "Silver." But the ref and other wrestler are not responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Yup............
                    Curtis Curtis Curtis...
                    It is not FAKE, it is Choreographed... When you train for years as a big man and can roll softer than a pin dropping on a carpet, fall without crippling injury being thrown about, this takes considerable skill. A lot of what these guys do, one mistake and someone has a broken neck.

Comment

I think the worst part is knowing you were pinning down a corpse. Only Kell Brook has a better record.

Comment

Working...
                      X