Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest. Which of you ******s voted for AOC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was voted in for the same reason Trump was voted into office.....people didn't like the competition. We'll see what happens in 2 years.

Comment

I just saw something that showed she was actually a casting call to run for congress. She was chosen for her looks and ability to read a script. Her whole persona is a fabrication by several clever and smart millenial communists who write and mold her whole image.

She starts getting into trouble when she has to go off script, that's when she begins starting dumb, because in reality she has no idea about the intricacies of her policies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        She was voted in for the same reason Trump was voted into office.....people didn't like the competition. We'll see what happens in 2 years.
        Yep. They have also turned away from career politicians - that's part of the reason for Trump's success.

I see AOC as being just as silly and just as nonsensical as Trump. However, I think she is probably a much better human being.

Comment

there's a fresh video exposing her and the "justice democrats", she's literally a puppet.

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          her district would've voted for any hispanic democrat they put on the ticket. and looks like we don't have to wait 2 years, her popularity is already going down the ****ter. the dems lost the working class vote in 2016 and doubled down with dummies like AOC and ilhan omar. so i wouldn't hold my breath anyway.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I just saw something that showed she was actually a casting call to run for congress. She was chosen for her looks and ability to read a script. Her whole persona is a fabrication by several clever and smart millenial communists who write and mold her whole image.

She starts getting into trouble when she has to go off script, that's when she begins starting dumb, because in reality she has no idea about the intricacies of her policies.
          yea that's the video. funny thing there's reports of the justice democrats already distancing themselves from AOC and her loser handler from India.
          Last edited by John Barron; 03-20-2019, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            the dems lost the working class vote in 2016 and doubled down with dummies like AOC and ilhan omar. so i wouldn't hold my breath anyway.
            Is Ilhan Omar stupid? I haven't seen or heard her speak but she is the one that said things about Israel on the internet right?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

The below wasn't hard to find.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ao...ying-lawmaker/

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post

This is the first time I've actually seen/heard her talk - WHAT. THE. FUCC.

Please God, burn the USA. This is like some Hollywood Legally Blonde type chit, the bytch is dumb as all hell. Whoever voted for her should be ashamed but I doubt people with sub-80 IQs are even capable of having shame and recognising the stupidity of their actions.

No-one who voted for AOC can EVER say anything about Trump or his supporters being ******ed. Even if that is true, if you voted for AOC you are the biggest ******.
                Someone on Fox News talking about being factually correct? Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Someone on Fox News talking about being factually correct? Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
                  Meh, it's irrelevant to me, the point is that AOC is an idiot as displayed in the video. Fox are useless propaganda like any other news outlet in the USA, I just watched this video out of curiosity and found it funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                    Meh, it's irrelevant to me, the point is that AOC is an idiot as displayed in the video. Fox are useless propaganda like any other news outlet in the USA, I just watched this video out of curiosity and found it funny.
                    Wait until u see videos of nancy pelocy and maxine waters

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X