Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest. Which of you ******s voted for AOC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post

Geeezzuusss, LoL

Comment

I don't vote. Democrats and Republicans have drinks together while laughing at all the jackasses who voted for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        SNOPES is a crock of shіt organization staffed precisely with the same millennial communists who support AOC. They call the claim "FALSE"

But then go on to write in that link,

"The “Brains Behind AOC” video correctly states that Ocasio-Cortez was recruited by the Justice Democrats to run for office. However, this fact is presented in the video as if it were an unprecedented act of political malfeasance. In reality, it is quite common for Political Action Committees (PACs) to recruit candidates for office."

Saying yeah Justice Democrats recruited her and even though she spews word for word their ideas there is no need to think she's an actress parroting their ideas... what?

That whole Snopes article is so politically written that it's sickening that some believe that organization to be neutral.
        Last edited by JimRaynor; 03-20-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

That has to be the best pic i have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            SNOPES is a crock of shіt organization staffed precisely with the same millennial communists who support AOC. They call the claim "FALSE"

But then go on to write in that link,

"The “Brains Behind AOC” video correctly states that Ocasio-Cortez was recruited by the Justice Democrats to run for office. However, this fact is presented in the video as if it were an unprecedented act of political malfeasance. In reality, it is quite common for Political Action Committees (PACs) to recruit candidates for office."

Saying yeah Justice Democrats recruited her and even though she spews word for word their ideas there is no need to think she's an actress parroting their ideas... what?

That whole Snopes article is so politically written that it's sickening that some believe that organization to be neutral.
            I don't believe that snopes are neutral. I used to really like them a long time ago when they mostly dealt with conspiracy theories. But then they started to get involved in social and political issues, and they were not always balanced.

I called them on it on their facebook several times, until I got sick of them and just unfollowed them.

I have seen them bend logic to suit a progressive agenda, and I don't approve of anyone being disingenuous or deceitful for ideological purposes.

This rebuttal that I linked is not an example of them doing so.

Sensible, rational people will assess AOC's policies and highlight flaws in them.

People who allow ideological influences or partisanship to make them foolish will give this supposed puppet idiocy any airtime - and rightfully be assumed as silly.
            Last edited by Lomasexual; 03-21-2019, 01:35 AM.

Comment

She was an organizer for Bernie Sanders's 2016 presidential campaign. She stole his ideas and now wants to run against him. She was waiting tables and tending bar when she ran for Congress in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                I don't believe that snopes are neutral. I used to really like them a long time ago when they mostly dealt with conspiracy theories. But then they started to get involved in social and political issues, and they were not always balanced.

I called them on it on their facebook several times, until I got sick of them and just unfollowed them.

I have seen them bend logic to suit a progressive agenda, and I don't approve of anyone being disingenuous or deceitful for ideological purposes.

This rebuttal that I linked is not an example of them doing so.

Sensible, rational people will assess AOC's policies and highlight flaws in them.

People who allow ideological influences or partisanship to make them foolish will give this supposed puppet idiocy any airtime - and rightfully be assumed as silly.
                The original point that was made, was that AOC answered a casting call to run for office. That part was absolutely true. Then the other point was that the people who caste her write her script and arrange her talking points, that part was also absolutely true, which also SNOPES admitted, but somehow ended up with a "FALSE" claim.

Comment

She won in a district that only votes democrat. She got like 110,000 votes for 78% of the total votes.

Micky Mouse if he would had ran democrat in that district would had won

Comment

- -At the end of the day, the poor thing is just apprenticing for her future role as a jello 'rassler Reality star on a global scale never seen before much like her mentor Rump.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      The original point that was made, was that AOC answered a casting call to run for office. That part was absolutely true. Then the other point was that the people who caste her write her script and arrange her talking points, that part was also absolutely true, which also SNOPES admitted, but somehow ended up with a "FALSE" claim.
                      She did not answer a casting call. That term is limited to actors or models.

It is like saying that an electrician who replies to a job ad has answered a 'casting call'.

It is a stupid thing to say, and the only reason to say it is to mislead people.

Snopes did not admit that the party who recruited her wrote her script and arrange her talking points. The article explicitly rejected this.

They found the claim to be false because it was - and they established this fairly, clearly and unambiguously.

Comment

Working...
                      X