No announcement yet.

⚠️VIDEO⚠️New Zealand man films mosque attack. Dozens injured and killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    People have to know what is happening in the world today... (I've watched the ISIS videos as well...)
    Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Human curiosity
    You can get jailed for sharing these vids here in denmark. I find that in order.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      whats your account name on storm front?? i know you're on that site don't lie.
      Left hook morrison

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        You can get jailed for sharing these vids here in denmark. I find that in order.
        Dont understand why these vids are banned

Most ppl that can stomach these videos aren't really moved by it for the most part

The mainstream media covering these stories and sensationalism is more a problem imo

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I never shared such vids... it's bellow any kind of standards...

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Dont understand why these vids are banned

Most ppl that can stomach these videos aren't really moved by it for the most part

The mainstream media covering these stories and sensationalism is more a problem imo
            They are banned because they hurt the relatives of the victims.

Some people has shared the vid of the beheading of the Danish and Norwegian girls from North Africa. They are facing jail now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              Free speech.

Same reasons why Mosques are allowed to stay open and operate when they are well known to be hubs of radicalizing a lot of terrorists.

If we want to go down that path of criminalizing or shutting down some speech. I'm also down with shutting down Black Lives Matter, Islamic Mosques, and many Antifa groups.

You down with that? Or is it just some speech you don't like?
              Actually Right wing extremist white males are the biggest terrorist threat. Mosques do not radicalize. Wahhabism radicalizes Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                Actually Right wing extremist white males are the biggest terrorist threat. Mosques do not radicalize. Wahhabism radicalizes Muslims.
                Yeah, all those terrorist attacks in Europe were from white males.

I'm pretty sure it was leftwing groups like the SPLC said that it was white males that committed mass murder all over Europe or was it the ACLU that said that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Yeah, all those terrorist attacks in Europe were from white males.

I'm pretty sure it was leftwing groups like the SPLC said that it was white males that committed mass murder all over Europe or was it the ACLU that said that?
                  For Europe Isis has more terrorist attacks I thought you were talking about America. Just cant label a whole religion or race based on a small percentage of bad apples.

Comment

Working...
                  X