⚠️VIDEO⚠️New Zealand man films mosque attack. Dozens injured and killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Mann Im one of the few who missed the video. Motherfuk
    I can’t believe anybody wants to see real killings. It’s sick to me.

Comment

• going to try to not watch this.

RIP
      we gotta come together and stop this. ******, whitey, all of it. none of it makes any ****ing sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        People have to know what is happening in the world today... (I've watched the ISIS videos as well...)

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Where is the video bruh where
          I would. But you’re a buster ass Korea town phag

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Human curiosity

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              For the same reason every other social media has been allowed to stay up, more people have committed suicide, murder and all other crimes on Facebook, how come you talking about 4chan like they're really a threat, 4chan is troll heaven.

It's funny how 4chan has become the scapegoat for anything bad, but when the idiots commit crimes on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, no one is calling for them to shutdown. Who knew memes were so dangerous.
              u know they do more than meme dont be a fool

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                A lot of the sites like 4chan/8chan or whatever breed guys like that. I took a look in there last night and many were celebrating. It is no different than a lot of those ISIS websites and some radical islam iman's that make the news.

My question is, why are sites etc like that allowed to stay active? You just know there will always be a percentage of the population who feed into the frenzy. Yet sites like that move along as normal.
                Free speech.

Same reasons why Mosques are allowed to stay open and operate when they are well known to be hubs of radicalizing a lot of terrorists.

If we want to go down that path of criminalizing or shutting down some speech. I'm also down with shutting down Black Lives Matter, Islamic Mosques, and many Antifa groups.

You down with that? Or is it just some speech you don't like?

Comment

• What's with the flashing strobe that was on each of his rifles in video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Same reasons why Mosques are allowed to stay open and operate when they are well known to be hubs of radicalizing a lot of terrorists.

I didn't understand one thing: just why the guy in the doorway welcomed with "hello brother" that guy who was coming with a shotgun in his hands?!?...

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      u know they do more than meme dont be a fool
                      They produce the best memes and expert trolls, they don't produce killers and even if they did, it wouldn't be anywhere close to shyt that comes out of Facebook, and no one is asking for Facebook to get shutdown because of it, instead people want Facebook shutdown because some people made memes that had absolutely no affect on the 2016 Presidential election race.

Comment

Working...
                      X