Collapse
No announcement yet.

⚠️VIDEO⚠️New Zealand man films mosque attack. Dozens injured and killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of the sites like 4chan/8chan or whatever breed guys like that. I took a look in there last night and many were celebrating. It is no different than a lot of those ISIS websites and some radical islam iman's that make the news.

My question is, why are sites etc like that allowed to stay active? You just know there will always be a percentage of the population who feed into the frenzy. Yet sites like that move along as normal.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      I’ve seen his face all over. But if they’re blurring his face it’s probably cause they don’t wanna give him recognition
      Your 2 sentences contradict each other. So it's strange.

Reminds me when the Dallas cops paraded Oswald to the press. When he blurted out that he was "just a patsy." The cops then quickly dragged him away before he could say more. We now know he was ONI/CIA with a long-time legend as a fake Commie defector for when the PTB decided to kill the President.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        Your 2 sentences contradict each other. So it's strange.

Reminds me when the Dallas cops paraded Oswald to the press. When he blurted out that he was "just a patsy." The cops then quickly dragged him away before he could say more. We now know he was ONI/CIA with a long-time legend as a fake Commie defector for when the PTB decided to kill the President.
        No they’re not. I’ve never seen his face blurred. The ones that are blurred don’t wanna give him recognition

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          A lot of the sites like 4chan/8chan or whatever breed guys like that. I took a look in there last night and many were celebrating. It is no different than a lot of those ISIS websites and some radical islam iman's that make the news.

My question is, why are sites etc like that allowed to stay active? You just know there will always be a percentage of the population who feed into the frenzy. Yet sites like that move along as normal.
          You're arguing in favor of a censored police state internet on the basis of wild speculation (based on absolutely nothing & presumably a very poor grasp of behavioral science) that a forum that's mostly anime memes & butt **** directly caused this shooting rampage because they don't ban users for posting taboo raw data the way Twitter does?

Have you considered running for president? I think you would do quite well.

You will see more attacks like this as Europe, Australia etc continue to experience the ethnocultural shock of Middle Eastern terror/sectarian conflict & join in. What other outcome was anyone expecting?
          Last edited by ////; 03-15-2019, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            You're arguing in favor of a censored police state internet on the basis of wild speculation (based on absolutely nothing & presumably a very poor grasp of behavioral science) that a forum that's mostly anime memes & butt **** directly caused this shooting rampage because they don't ban users for posting taboo raw data the way Twitter does?

Have you considered running for president? I think you would do quite well.

You will see more attacks like this as Europe, Australia etc continue to experience the ethnocultural shock of Middle Eastern terror/sectarian conflict & join in. What other outcome was anyone expecting?

I never said they caused it directly, but it seems many loose cannons seem to muddle about in there. Of course the problems we face today run far deeper, but it would help maybe a tiny bit to stamp some of it out.

Comment

How can I watch fhe full video. Somebody got link? I fkin looked everywhere and cant find it.

Comment

Mann Im one of the few who missed the video. Motherfuk

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I don't think I can watch the video. Normally I think my tolerance for disturbing **** is fairly high but I'm good here.

Good point. Religious people are never brainwashed and never do anything wrong.
                  Where is the video bruh where

Comment

The killer remind me of

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post

For the same reason every other social media has been allowed to stay up, more people have committed suicide, murder and all other crimes on Facebook, how come you talking about 4chan like they're really a threat, 4chan is troll heaven.

It's funny how 4chan has become the scapegoat for anything bad, but when the idiots commit crimes on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, no one is calling for them to shutdown. Who knew memes were so dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                      X