No announcement yet.

⚠️VIDEO⚠️New Zealand man films mosque attack. Dozens injured and killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    I never said they caused it directly, but it seems many loose cannons seem to muddle about in there. Of course the problems we face today run far deeper, but it would help maybe a tiny bit to stamp some of it out.
    You go down this slippery slope and you end up like the UK or North Korea in due time with people locked in cages for spreading illegal graphs and data tables.

If it didn't directly cause it, it didn't directly cause it.

Comment

• and they took him ALIVE??? this is NZ his "prison" will be a 5 star hotel. holy hell those poor souls will never get justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        Remember when the world froze & entire media went insane when this happened?

http://www.bpnews.net/52500/40-chris...cks-in-nigeria

Anyway it's interesting to see a reverse mass killing/reverse terror attack that isn't a hoax. I expect more and more as the colonization & rape of western countries continues and psychologically unstable men are driven to their breaking point.

whats your account name on storm front?? i know you're on that site don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
          whats your account name on storm front?? i know you're on that site don't lie.
          "I****BlueDolphinsMotherWhileHefilms"

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
            "I****BlueDolphinsMotherWhileHefilms"
            lol i asked because i go there to read WN thoughts and opinions. some of your posts seem copy n pasted from there.

Comment

• Death toll up to 50

Expected to rise to 51

A 4 year old girl shot in the back whilst trying to run away is in critical condition

Comment

• This was sad, despicable and cowardly, yet the whole of the western media, the same that is now so mock horrified, created and propagated the environment to allow this to happen. All their sad headlines can not make up for 18 years of lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  This was sad, despicable and cowardly, yet the whole of the western media, the same that is now so mock horrified, created and propagated the environment to allow this to happen. All their sad headlines can not make up for 18 years of lies.
                  True. And probably much longer than that. Fortunately some is starting to see the light. Let’s hope it’s not to late.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    That’s the second time today I’ve seen someone mention this. Why do you people play dumb? What’s Nigeria’s murder rate compared to nz? Nobody cares about things that happen all the time

Pretty cringe of you to find a way to blame this on muzzys. Never seen anyone suck up to a white man so hard
                    Remember when the world froze & entire media went insane when this happened?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_K...State_massacre

130 Fulani people (ethnic group that practices Islam) were killed in Nigeria about a month before the NZ shooting.

Comment

• the fact that some are blaming trump for something someone did in another country really shows their mental state

Comment

Working...
                      X