Hilary-Black people all look a like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    it was a joke pokeing FUN AT THE RACIST who say that/think that,,,

you really couldnt pick that up? gotta get your people skills up playa, go outside and make friends and just be normal it will come to you.
    I'm sure they know this but will never admit it because they are upset people will let Hilary joke but not Trump.

Comment

Any black person defending this is an Uncle Tom. You fools would be ok with your own mothers getting lynched as long as a high level Democrat was holding the rope.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Come on man.

Surely you have more to add than just superfan trash talk.
        What I have to add is this- Both sides are hypocrites. The left will let things slide if a Democrat says/does it but foam at the mouth if a Republican says/does it. And vice versa. It's the way it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          What I have to add is this- Both sides are hypocrites. The left will let things slide if a Democrat says/does it but foam at the mouth if a Republican says/does it. And vice versa. It's the way it is...
          All of us will allow jokes from someone we trust and respect as a friend while not allowing that from someone we think doesn't respect us or isn't a friend.

Is that really hypocrisy?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            All of us will allow jokes from someone we trust and respect as a friend while not allowing that from someone we think doesn't respect us or isn't a friend.

Is that really hypocrisy?
            You might have a point...

Comment

You might have a point...
              There are some black people that took this as a joke. There are others that didn't and are pissed off. So she isn't getting a universal pass from black people or Dems for this.

What is clear is those seeing this as a joke are doing so because Hilary has done outreach to the community, has employed people of color over the years, and despite other comments and the blackface pic, has consistently been seen as a friend to the community.

I don't think that is hard to understand.

Comment

Your first statement was conjecture (and in the form of superfan trash talk to boot).

This response doesn't change that.

Try again, if you must.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  There are some black people that took this as a joke. There are others that didn't and are pissed off. So she isn't getting a universal pass from black people or Dems for this.

What is clear is those seeing this as a joke are doing so because Hilary has done outreach to the community, has employed people of color over the years, and despite other comments and the blackface pic, has consistently been seen as a friend to the community.

I don't think that is hard to understand.
                  She has? Just like the immigration vids I posted? What has she done for Black people thats so great? I hear Black people saying she hasnt done chit! That shes said she wants to do more for immigrants and that pisses them off.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    She has? Just like the immigration vids I posted? What has she done for Black people thats so great? I hear Black people saying she hasnt done chit! That shes said she wants to do more for immigrants and that pisses them off.
                    I understand both groups opinions. She is seen as friend to the black community by many for her hiring of minorities and outreach to the community. There are those that disagree with her comments about super predators for example and don't see her that way.

There is not one opinion in the black community on any one person or issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Lol there is legit something in some peoples brains that can't understand jokes vs legit comments. In that Megyn Kelly bs a few days ago some mfers were pulling up comedic sh^t and trying to measure that with regular talk sh^t about kids wearing blackface and that being cool. These are not the same things you dipsh^t mfers. This is why a cat like that Crowder dude doesn't get in trouble for most or maybe any of his sh^t cuz he's going for the humor of a situation vs talking legit. You have more leeway when using comedy or satire. This isn't that f#cking confusing people.

And idk what the overall tone of this interview was but that mighta even been a slight jab at the interviewer as well, but I couldn't say that for sure w/o seeing the earlier part of this interview.
                      nah bruh that was racist....

they were confusing two blacks and then she says "well you know they all look alike..." to which the interviewer replied "actually no"

Comment

Working...
                      X