No announcement yet.

Hilary-Black people all look a like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    have you ever seen a chinesse chick you though was fine as **** and then BAM you see her profile and its like a completely different person.
    Not that I can think of. I know that if I was robbed by a black man i would have a better chance of recognizing out of a line up of other black men than if I was robbed by a chinaman and had to pick from 6 chinaman in a line. I think that's why on the news the say...white male approx 6 feet tall...but with other races it's...of Asian "appearance" or middle eastern "appearance" etc.

Comment

it was a joke pokeing FUN AT THE RACIST who say that/think that,,,

you really couldnt pick that up? gotta get your people skills up playa, go outside and make friends and just be normal it will come to you.
      She was mocking the interviewing for getting two black people mixed up.

So was that woman racist, or just grossly incompetent at her job for making that error?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        As much as I lean right, far far away from democrat policies(will never agree on them either way) and I haven't even seen the video yet but...

I feel bad for Hillary, I truly do. She may be what a lot of people say she is, but on the human side, I truly pity her.

I wish she was happy.
        She can't even keep her man happy.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          She was mocking the interviewing for getting two black people mixed up.

So was that woman racist, or just grossly incompetent at her job for making that error?
          psssh here we go you fools are too invested in this shit. I only watched the 5 seconds it took to speak on this subject matter, you know its time stamped so you dont have to watch teh entire thing.

Comment

psssh here we go you fools are too invested in this shit. I only watched the 5 seconds it took to speak on this subject matter, you know its time stamped so you dont have to watch teh entire thing.
            So you are pleading ignorance.

I watched about 15 seconds, so I could understand that context. Damn I am too invested.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              So you are pleading ignorance.

I watched about 15 seconds, so I could understand that context. Damn I am too invested.
              yup invested 10 seconds more than needed to address this thread topic.

and to answer your question IDGAF if she was racist or the host was or whatever lol what is it to me? lol you say she is then she is okay.

Comment

Lol there is legit something in some peoples brains that can't understand jokes vs legit comments. In that Megyn Kelly bs a few days ago some mfers were pulling up comedic sh^t and trying to measure that with regular talk sh^t about kids wearing blackface and that being cool. These are not the same things you dipsh^t mfers. This is why a cat like that Crowder dude doesn't get in trouble for most or maybe any of his sh^t cuz he's going for the humor of a situation vs talking legit. You have more leeway when using comedy or satire. This isn't that f#cking confusing people.

And idk what the overall tone of this interview was but that mighta even been a slight jab at the interviewer as well, but I couldn't say that for sure w/o seeing the earlier part of this interview.

Comment

“They all look alike”

Dang cant get any racist than that

Yall slaves to hillary
                  Motorcity Cobra

Comment

yup invested 10 seconds more than needed to address this thread topic.

and to answer your question IDGAF if she was racist or the host was or whatever lol what is it to me? lol you say she is then she is okay.
                    Think you invested a little more than 10 seconds now.

Now if you would have put that time in earlier you would have saved yourself a lot more time than a measly 10 seconds.

Comment

She's right, from her perspective.

All she sees is a vote

Comment

Working...
                      X