No announcement yet.

Hilary-Black people all look a like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    Not that I can think of. I know that if I was robbed by a black man i would have a better chance of recognizing out of a line up of other black men than if I was robbed by a chinaman and had to pick from 6 chinaman in a line. I think that's why on the news the say...white male approx 6 feet tall...but with other races it's...of Asian "appearance" or middle eastern "appearance" etc.
    maybe that's because you are around blacks more. to me, it would be harder to pick from a group of blacks since they are dress/look alike more to me.

the only asians that look alike to me are asians living in their native countries. china. etc. but asian americans dont look alike to me. they are very diverse. you have some looking like white boys, some dressing up like blacks, etc. where as for blacks, all of them dresses the same. saggy pants, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Big black clit?

Cuz its gotta have been decades since Hillary has had some dick.
      No,
      big black c0ck..

Looking at how big the hole would be only jack napiers and Lexington steeles of the world would be able to get her some sensation going

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Yeah, a joke that would get any one of us fired.
        Well that's Hilary for you. As a Fed employee, I take the same damn computer security awareness training as her, if I would've sent classified material over my gmail account Id be in the unemployment line and/or a federal prison camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Lol there is legit something in some peoples brains that can't understand jokes vs legit comments. In that Megyn Kelly bs a few days ago some mfers were pulling up comedic sh^t and trying to measure that with regular talk sh^t about kids wearing blackface and that being cool. These are not the same things you dipsh^t mfers. This is why a cat like that Crowder dude doesn't get in trouble for most or maybe any of his sh^t cuz he's going for the humor of a situation vs talking legit. You have more leeway when using comedy or satire. This isn't that f#cking confusing people.

And idk what the overall tone of this interview was but that mighta even been a slight jab at the interviewer as well, but I couldn't say that for sure w/o seeing the earlier part of this interview.
          lmfao!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            No,
            big black c0ck..

Looking at how big the hole would be only jack napiers and Lexington steeles of the world would be able to get her some sensation going

I bet Hillary ain't seen a dick in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              lmfao!!!!!!
              It wasnt just comedy bro. It was bank robbers also.

Comment

She loves the "N" word.

Plenty of reports out there which accuse her of using it with impunity.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Yup think about if Trump said it.
                  If Trump said it, his buttsuckers would be cheering him on. Also, he wouldn't be joking if he said it.

Comment

She also called young inner city males "super predators".

And yes, just as is the case here, her superfans made excuses for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      If Trump said it, his buttsuckers would be cheering him on. Also, he wouldn't be joking if he said it.
                      Come on man.

Surely you have more to add than just superfan trash talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X