No announcement yet.

Hilary-Black people all look a like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Your first statement was conjecture (and in the form of superfan trash talk to boot).

This response doesn't change that.

Try again, if you must.
    Let's try this- How do you think Trump supporters would react if Trump made a joke like that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'm sure they know this but will never admit it because they are upset people will let Hilary joke but not Trump.
      so you dont think her saying that "all look alike" in referring to blacks isnt racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Well that's Hilary for you. As a Fed employee, I take the same damn computer security awareness training as her, if I would've sent classified material over my gmail account Id be in the unemployment line and/or a federal prison camp.
        Same here, I work in Federal government and my azz would be shown the door if I made that statement, joking or not. She gets away with a lot of shyt that most Federal employees would be either fired or in prison for, like the email servers. I would be doing an easy ten years if I pulled that shyt with classified emails on a personal server and then tried to play dumb. Then destroy all my hard drives and phones so investigators can't access them.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          so you dont think her saying that "all look alike" in referring to blacks isnt racist?
          IF you watched the tape, it's obvious that what War Mikey posted was what she meant. Which is why I agreed with him.

Edit: I think it's pretty clear she was admonishing the host for getting the 2 confused.

If you or any other Trumper wants to purposely see it in the worst possible way to further whatever is the cause du jour of the day for you guys, go right ahead.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-30-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Sounded more like she was attacking the interviewer for confusing the two. Pretty pathetic if she was trying to make a joke.

Comment

IF you watched the tape, it's obvious that what War Mikey posted was what she meant. Which is why I agreed with him.

Edit: I think it's pretty clear she was admonishing the host for getting the 2 confused.

If you or any other Trumper wants to purposely see it in the worst possible way to further whatever is the cause du jour of the day for you guys, go right ahead.
              actually if she was mocking the interviewer she woulda asked her instead for example:

"cuz they all look alike?"

the tone and the timing does not help the case of it being sarcastic

Comment

actually if she was mocking the interviewer she woulda asked her instead for example:

"cuz they all look alike?"

the tone and the timing does not help the case of it being sarcastic
                if you feel that way, fine with me. Hilary is facing backlash for the comment. Obviously if someone different had said this, say Trump, the reaction would be different because the history and the relationship with the community is different.

It's is analogous to why so many in Pittsburgh have asked Trump not to come in the wake of the shooting. His supporters can pretend his words and actions are harmless, but the rest of us see it differently.

Comment

interviewer- "what do you think of corey booker."

clinton-"I adore him"

interviewer-"what about when he says kick them in the shins?, essentially start to get to that"

clinton-"That wasn't him that was eric holder"

interviewer-"oh ok that was eric... sorry about that"

Clinton-nods head "I know they all look alike"

interviewer-"No they dont"

Comment

interviewer- "what do you think of corey booker."

clinton-"I adore him"

interviewer-"what about when he says kick them in the shins?, essentially start to get to that"

clinton-"That wasn't him that was eric holder"

interviewer-"oh ok that was eric... sorry about that"

Clinton-nods head "I know they all look alike"

interviewer-"No they dont"
                    Cmon get out of here with those facts!

Comment

if you feel that way, fine with me. Hilary is facing backlash for the comment. Obviously if someone different had said this, say Trump, the reaction would be different because the history and the relationship with the community is different.

It's is analogous to why so many in Pittsburgh have asked Trump not to come in the wake of the shooting. His supporters can pretend his words and actions are harmless, but the rest of us see it differently.
                      ok and you never answered my question about what you stated that whites developed the aids virus on that other thread.....

Comment

Working...
                      X