Hilary-Black people all look a like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, fire take

Comment

In a halfway normal world this shouldn't even be news, clearly it was a joke, and quite a witty one by Hillary Clinton, but by that same standard had this been anyone else like Megyn Kelly, bet your as$ there would've been national outrage, and the usual suspects would jump at the opportunity to condemn her on this board as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Copy and paste that on google youll see who said that sheet talking about blacks
        When you do, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          In a halfway normal world this shouldn't even be news, clearly it was a joke, and quite a witty one by Hillary Clinton, but by that same standard had this been anyone else like Megyn Kelly, bet your as$ there would've been national outrage, and the usual suspects would jump at the opportunity to condemn her on this board as well.
          Jim, it isn't news. Just slow OP trying to make it so.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            but by that same standard had this been anyone else like Megyn Kelly, bet your as$ there would've been national outrage, and the usual suspects would jump at the opportunity to condemn her on this board as well.
            The "usual suspects" on both R & D sides are f#cking idiots for the most part cuz they make everything R vs D sh^t. I bet even mfers with R's or D's by their names don't disagree with each other as much as the R vs D dorks do here ffs.

But nah if Megyn Kelly woulda said this joke or f#ck if she'd have just made a bad blackface joke (not that all blackface jokes are unfunny, but I just don't trust that a civilian, aka non-comedian, could make that funny) she'd been fine. Although honestly I still don't get why she used the term "blackface" cuz the mere usage of that word has too much history & has a tiny margin of error with how you can use it so maybe not even trying to mention blackface at all was the move she shoulda made.

But yea the R & D mfers would still be arguing cuz thats what y'all do. All R dudes are always right to the Lounge Team R dudes & all the D dudes are always right to the Lounge Team D dudes. Y'all mfers are boring as f#ck & predictable as a eurobum getting KO'd by Canelo.
            Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-31-2018, 07:52 AM.

Comment

what a stupid thread...she was making fun of racist people..not being racist

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Unite the right rally is organized by a obama lover

Jason kessler
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...da079.amp.html

Youve been fooled
                  Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 10-31-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    When you do, let me know.
                    Beech afraid to find the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Beech afraid to find the truth

You have it, why you keep it hidden, beech.

It must not be all that convincing.

Comment

Working...
                      X