No announcement yet.

If you kick off every Latino in this country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Im blaming the democrat politicians, hollywood elites, big tech ceo’s in california who will be strongly affected if we tighten our immigration policies
    You can blame whoever you want, doesn’t mean your fake blame is true. In the real world, its the owners fault.

Comment

If you kick every Latino out the country...

...grass will be tall as a b itch.

Comment

Idiot

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Hahaha.

It reminds me of that video of white liberals saying that black people might not have necessary ID for voting because they might not know how to get it, might not have internet etc..

I remember this.

The black people are like, "What?"

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Her point, while she made it in a terrible way, is spot on.

If we kick out all the Latino's, who will do the work that wealthy white people and business men hire illegals to do?
              Americans will do that work..... Americans will do that work for higher pay, because if there is a demand and a lack of supply that means wages go up to do the work.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                Hahaha.

It reminds me of that video of white liberals saying that black people might not have necessary ID for voting because they might not know how to get it, might not have internet etc..

Holy****

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Americans will do that work..... Americans will do that work for higher pay, because if there is a demand and a lack of supply that means wages go up to do the work.
                  yeah Jim, sure. The business owners that hired illegals because they can pay them little, don't need to give them insurance, and don't need to spend money to make the work area safe are suddenly going to hire American workers and pay them a living wage, with benefits, and then make the work area safe.

I hate it when people like you give people that look like you every benefit of the doubt despite decades of evidence indicating the opposite will happen. Please stop doing that.

What will happen is they will find loopholes and other people to exploit. But you think they will somehow do the right thing. SMDH.

Maybe they will encourage them to unionize as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    yeah Jim, sure. The business owners that hired illegals because they can pay them little, don't need to give them insurance, and don't need to spend money to make the work area safe are suddenly going to hire American workers and pay them a living wage, with benefits, and then make the work area safe.

I hate it when people like you give people that look like you every benefit of the doubt despite decades of evidence indicating the opposite will happen. Please stop doing that.

What will happen is they will find loopholes and other people to exploit. But you think they will somehow do the right thing. SMDH.

Maybe they will encourage them to unionize as well.
                    Actually what he said is precisely what would happen. Like I said to MCC, companies aren't just going fold up. They will have to bid up wages to acquire the labor they need or offer benefits. Not trying to sound like a dick, but this is literally economics 101 level stuff.

As far as work site safety I have no clue where you are going with that. Work sites are as safe as they have ever been. This is actually what I do for a living, I'm a safety supervisor at my crane company. Between the updates to OSHA 1926.1440, and ASME B30.5 standards over the last decade, workers have never been safer. Trust me when I tell you that you don't want OSHA up your ass lol. You aren't going to see a many OSHA violations on work sites that aren't just workers not following the rules. The vast vast majority of safety violations are simply people acting like the rules don't apply to them. Not some big evil corporation trying to save a few dollars

Comment

black people so dumb they can't get to the dmv.

Comment

Working...
                      X