No announcement yet.

If you kick off every Latino in this country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    Crane operator or at least was for 25 years, office jock now, but spent most of my adult working life on construction sites.
    So if you've worked construction sites you've seen the impact Mexicans have had on the construction industry, right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      What? I don't make enough to bring illegals here and hire them. Neither do you. we know who is bringing them here to work. If we started arresting the business owners and wealthy that hire illegals, that would put a stop to it immediately.
      This was clear to me as a child. The workers aren’t the problem, the ones hiring them are. The owners are just being capitalists, which is what many of these guys claim to like. There have been many instances where americans simply dont want some of these jobs either.

Comment

Her point, while she made it in a terrible way, is spot on.

If we kick out all the Latino's, who will do the work that wealthy white people and business men hire illegals to do?
        Worried about the rich people not having slaves?

I don't understand this.

My position is clear-start arresting the wealthy that are responsible for hiring illegals to do certain jobs because they work for less and without insurance. Do this and they will stop hiring illegals.

Once that happens, the immigration problem will start to be eliminated because illegals will not flock here for employment.

I don't care if its Republicans or Dems doing the hiring. Anyone that hires illegals should be put in jail.
        Want rich people jailed

Dang big dumb hypocrisy in one thread is strong

Comment

IMO the disconnect starts because Trump has illegals working at his golf courses and hotels. To watch him take the position he has while hiring illegals and then fast tracking their work visas is appalling. yet a lot of Trump supporters do not hold him accountable for that.

The other disconnect is people not being honest about Obama relative to immigration. He deported more than any president in history-he just didn't use it to gin up people.

That said, it's a rich/poor thing more so than a Dem/Republican thing IMO. Illegals wouldn't come here if they couldn't make money to send home to their families.
          I dont want to play politics with this post. That said. Trump is TRYING to make work requirements for those on EBT for a reason. I heard theres 600k job openings in Ca. and theres 500k on ebt. Ca. today announced that they would NOT require that work requirement for ebt.

That seems pretty counter productive. By Trump trying to add a work requirement that is trying to employ Americans first.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
            This was clear to me as a child. The workers aren’t the problem, the ones hiring them are. The owners are just being capitalists, which is what many of these guys claim to like. There have been many instances where americans simply dont want some of these jobs either.
            Agree on both fronts. Capitalists want cheap labor. for a long time Americans would look down on certain jobs because they didn't pay enough. Once the economy collapsed, a lot of people realized cleaning up sh-t is better than not having a job at all.

Comment

There should be Visa programs for these supposed Jobs Americans don't want to do. All companies in the USA who sponsor these laborers should be required to hire US born citizens first than back fill the positions with applicants.

Also the government should start handing out Prison time for company owners that hire illegals. Not much prison time but enough time to deter this from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                Lol most illegals are hired by rich people in liberal states like in california

And who are those rich people in liberal state?

Republicans? Lmao
                No

Theyre HOLLYWOOD ELITES, big tech CEO’s, Democrat politicians!

Yall dumbarses are funny

Comment

If we kick all the Latinos out...

...Ill stop having to rely on 6 year olds as translators

Comment

this is from like 2 years ago but yeah I remember seeing this that girl stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      I dont want to play politics with this post. That said. Trump is TRYING to make work requirements for those on EBT for a reason. I heard theres 600k job openings in Ca. and theres 500k on ebt. Ca. today announced that they would NOT require that work requirement for ebt.

That seems pretty counter productive. By Trump trying to add a work requirement that is trying to employ Americans first.
                      I get that. Not a terrible idea but alot of those jobs are not permanent and unsteady and as such pay a living wage. The majority of EBT people work anyways, usually in food service.

So its the same vicious cycle.

Comment

Working...
                      X