No announcement yet.

If you kick off every Latino in this country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    And you just aren't going to replace millions within a span of a few years. You aren't just losing bodies, you're losing millions of years of experience and competence. If you've been a part of a hiring process you'd know this.
    Again, like I said in my original post, there will be a transitional period. I'm not saying its going to be rainbows and unicorn farts if we were to lose illegals. But we would adjust just fine. To believe otherwise, again, takes a fundamental misunderstanding of economics and more importantly, Capitalism.

Now to be clear, I don't support deporting all illegals, in fact if you remove the welfare state I'm a believer in open borders. I just want to know people are here.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      I believe u its the internet
      Lol that makes you mad

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Lol that makes you mad
        Do u live in a liberal state?
        And u have a outspoken trump supporter?

Does not go together

Comment

If u put it this way that if there are no illegals out there to hire
          Those rich fokers would be force to up the pay or there would be no one to do them
          Again, nobody is forcing your coveted capitalist owners to hire any “illegals”.

They are just capitalists being capitalists. Blame him rather than the worker. Your anger is very misguided.

Comment

Do u live in a liberal state?
            And u have a outspoken trump supporter?

Does not go together

Hurr Durr dur

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              Again, nobody is forcing your coveted capitalist owners to hire any “illegals”.

They are just capitalists being capitalists. Blame him rather than the worker. Your anger is very misguided.
              Im blaming the democrat politicians, hollywood elites, big tech ceo’s in california who will be strongly affected if we tighten our immigration policies

Comment

Im blaming the democrat politicians, hollywood elites, big tech ceo’s in california who will be strongly affected if we tighten our immigration policies
                dude what about farmers and men like Trump that hire illegals in his golf clubs and hotels. See article below

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/illegal...workers-taxes/

Most are in farming, construction, service , and transportation,

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  dude what about farmers and men like Trump that hire illegals in his golf clubs and hotels. See article below

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/illegal...workers-taxes/

Most are in farming, construction, service , and transportation,
                  Well u cant blame them
                  Theyre using the loopholes the democrats created

Trump want to send illegals back, tighten our borders, build the wall!
                  where are the dem politicians?
                  Oh yeah blocking ICE agents offices

Comment

Well u cant blame them
                    Theyre using the loopholes the democrats created

Trump want to send illegals back, tighten our borders, build the wall!
                    where are the dem politicians?
                    Oh yeah blocking ICE agents offices
                    That is silly dude. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. You are allowing rhetoric to drive your opinion rather than actions.

Trump can say whatever he wants-he hires illegals in his hotels and golf courses and then fast tracks them to get work visas. He only wants to send illegals back in certain southern areas-in farm country he does nothing because those businesses will collapse without illegals.

Comment

A lot of farm food gonna be hurt too but then the bees are dying anyway

Oh wait never mind. The Chinese came up with plan B for their whacked environment and its called Hand pollination so yeah farm worker visa gonna go through the roof because white hous ain't gonna do it for juat a few bucks an hour. Sheet a lot of them wont do it period cause they turning poos like the rest of the country

Speaking of Chinese, when they cross the Alaskan border, military visas gonna go through the roof again
                      Last edited by maracho; 08-20-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X