Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Beech is trembling

Big Poosy arse dumb beech

Watch his gonna say the bet has expired
    looks as if hes just gonna run from the thread completely

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Classic, resort to insults rather than try to challenge me on any intellectual level. I shouldn't have expected more from you.

What I said was 100% valid and you just have nothing legitimate to say in response.
      Coz ur excuse are BS and sounded like a mom trying to make excuse for her child when crystal clear the child clearly poop on his pants

I understand doe that u got to save ur man

So i give u credit for that

And lol at the bolded part
      “Coz i said it its 100% true” yah ur definitely his beech
      Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 08-23-2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Coz ur excuse are BS and sounded like a mom trying to make excuse for her child when crystal clear the child clearly poop on his pants

I understand doe that u got to save ur man

So i give u credit for that
        No excuses. I explained how what you were inferring from his post does not logically follow from what he wrote. You responded by insulting me because you are not capable of countering my argument on any factual basis. You are more interested in getting emotional and choosing sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          No excuses. I explained how what you were inferring from his post does not logically follow from what he wrote. You responded by insulting me because you are not capable of countering my argument on any factual basis. You are more interested in getting emotional and choosing sides.
          No point
          My views are different than urs and i find mine as the logical answer
          Ur views is the opposite
          U find urs as the logical answer

Thats why by the end of that post i said “u might find this not right because u two are same confused minds”

Were just gonna go circles by continuing to do so

And theres no way of changing that

And thats why i just resulted to u sounded like his beech coz u really did by trying to make excuses for him

And u did not disapoint

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I think people seeking asylum should be allowed to come to the US. Otherwise it's wrong.

I think the people that hire illegals should be prosecuted and if an illegal they hired commits a crime they should be charged as an accessoryand prosecuted with the illegal.

I think ICE officials should stop targeting cities and go into states with large farming and construction businesses since all the data shows these are the businesses that hire illegals the most.

We might share a lot more common ground than we think.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              We might share a lot more common ground than we think.
              I am sure we do. My point throughout this debate is just don't argue theory when we've seen what happens in real life.

If we stopped hiring illegals then by all means wages would be forced up.

Illegals are like cocaine, if the wealthy didn't want either they'd never get in the country.

Comment

Working...
              X