Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two year old boy in Philly mauled to death by 3 pitbulls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could start a whole thread amassing pitbull related maulings of children, owners and the elderly. and i can stretch it to about 30 pages.

"Its not the dog its the owner" its a goddamn lie straight from hell. these dogs are not fxkn pets. period.

there was a case of a 7 yr old kid mauled by a pit and the pitbull sympathisers online were actually blaming the kid and sending affection to the killer dog.

pitbull owners be like "my pit never attacked me. therefore all pits are good if they're treated how i treat mines." delusional fckers.

thank god some places outright ban these savage animals to protect children and owning one is an automatic felony.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      I could start a whole thread amassing pitbull related maulings of children, owners and the elderly. and i can stretch it to about 30 pages.

"Its not the dog its the owner" its a goddamn lie straight from hell. these dogs are not fxkn pets. period.

there was a case of a 7 yr old kid mauled by a pit and the pitbull sympathisers online were actually blaming the kid and sending affection to the killer dog.

pitbull owners be like "my pit never attacked me. therefore all pits are good if they're treated how i treat mines." delusional fckers.

thank god some places outright ban these savage animals to protect children and owning one is an automatic felony.
      People don't understand the dangers. There seems to be a disconnect from reality when it comes to pets.They are told but it doesn't register until something like this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        I've learned so much from dogs. Unconditional love, discipline, bravery, courage, forgiveness, honesty, loyalty, presence, peace. Some of them are better than some people.

I'll always have their back.

quoted for sheer queerness.

Comment

Pitbull defenders make me sick, always there to jump to the defense of muh innocent furbabies before the person's (usually a child) mauled body is even cold. Every time it's the same story from the owners, oh, he was such a good sweet boy until a child breathed near it and the next moment it's jaws were clamped round the kid's throat. And of course there's always a procession of rabid pitmommies lining up to defend the breed at all costs after every incident, even if that means attacking and insulting the parents of a child that was killed even if they were completely blameless. No other dog breed demands this kind of 24/7/365 damage control from a faction of apologists, not even other dangerous breeds like fighting mastiffs and rottweilers. The ultimate fact of the matter is that these dogs aren't fit to be pets and should be banned. They're already the majority of the dog shelter population in the US, as long as they're continued to be bred the problem's not going away.

Comment

of course 'its not the dogs fault' then one week later we hear how a pitbull attacks a child. they re too risky a dog, i dont care if some of them are good i dont often hear of a golden retriever mauling a kid to death. they are a ****ing ugly horrible dog aswell, i dont see why people would want them apart from looking macho.

Comment

Another reason not to trust pit bulls...

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

I agree, man. It's just a bad idea to own one period. Had one around the neighborhood recently. Got after my cat and got after me one night but I was too slicc for him ,doe. Don't care for the aggression or the big ugly fookin head either. It's a breed that should have not been made. One of man's mistakes imo.

Comment

I hate these damn dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    I agree, man. It's just a bad idea to own one period. Had one around the neighborhood recently. Got after my cat and got after me one night but I was too slicc for him ,doe. Don't care for the aggression or the big ugly fookin head either. It's a breed that should have not been made. One of man's mistakes imo.
                    You showed that Pitt you were a slick bruvva!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      You showed that Pitt you were a slick bruvva!
                      Dude, that shlt is no joke. Nippin at my heels...

Comment

Working...
                      X