No announcement yet.

Two year old boy in Philly mauled to death by 3 pitbulls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Behavior is always based on a combination of nurture and nature. The tendencies an animal is born with and the tendencies you reinforce in them.

That's why this guy is still alive.

What about that Grizzly man? He had been around bears his entire life only to get eaten alive by one.

An animal is a living creature and can have a bad moment like me, you or the bear who ate that guy.

Never in my life would I let a pitbull to be around a child. No matter how well raised he was etc.

A pitbull around a child is a ticking bomb. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

RIP to the little man.

Comment

If a pitbull understood what you were saying it would be like a good black person hearing all black people are criminals or a white alpha hearing all white people are cucks.

The fact that there are milliongood pitbulls destroys your entire claim, which by irrefutable truth, holds zero empirical weight.

Why do you think there are thousands of pitbull defenders? Is it because we're terrible people who have a fetish for people being mauled? Then you are an ignorant fool. It's because we've had a pitbull we've loved like family. As opposed to people like you who have in most likely probability never had a pitbull. Which one has a stronger claim?
      Why are there Pitbull Defenders? Because they're are
      nothing but inbred trash

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        This happens and happens again and again.

Pitbulls are responsible for 60% of fatalities of dog attacks

And it is children who are the ones getting ripped apart.

If you are OK with small children being brutally savaged to death by these animals, do nothing.

If you would like a world wear kids are not torn apart by the teeth of a savage animal, then support banning these animals and slaughtering them all and making it a criminal offence to own one.
        Yea slaughter all pitbulls that’ll go well lol. Are you ******ed. Some places it’s illegal to own them. Yes they have strong bites. But they attack cause people don’t train them well.

And they wanna look hard like the dummy finitoxdinamita. Type of people to keep the dog chained up or indoors all day long

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          What about that Grizzly man? He had been around bears his entire life only to get eaten alive by one.

An animal is a living creature and can have a bad moment like me, you or the bear who ate that guy.

Never in my life would I let a pitbull to be around a child. No matter how well raised he was etc.

A pitbull around a child is a ticking bomb. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

RIP to the little man.
          any big dog is a ticking time bomb around kids if they’re not trained. Pits are just the most readily available with so much backyard breeding.

People get pits and don’t train them

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Yea slaughter all pitbulls that’ll go well lol. Are you ******ed. Some places it’s illegal to own them. Yes they have strong bites. But they attack cause people don’t train them well.

And they wanna look hard like the dummy finitoxdinamita. Type of people to keep the dog chained up or indoors all day long

I value human life much more than I value the life of dogs. They are just animals, get your priorities straight.

This simple move will prevent thousands of attack each year.

If there is a problem, you fix it. If you have a better way of cutting the number fo dog deaths and attacks by up to 75%, please let me know.

But you weak inaction is what is costing lives, lives of children being killed in horrific ways.

Comment

Can I just add that while fatal attacks and attacks resulting in serious injury on humans are obviously the most important consideration when it comes to evaluating whether it's worth keeping pitbulls around, there's the added problem that pitbulls are killing other people's pets and livestock at an absolutely insane rate.

https://www.animals24-7.org/2018/01/...imals-in-2017/

38,000 dead dogs, cats and other animals all in the space of a single year. Yes, these are just animals and none of them matter as much as the human lives pitbulls take each year, but it still means a lot of emotional trauma for people who love their pets to suddenly have them torn asunder by some idiot's pet landshark. Because of their breeding as fighting dogs, pitbulls are kind of ******ed when it comes to canine social behaviour - for instance, most dogs will bark and / or growl before starting a fight, pitbulls just go in without warning. In most fights, the loser will roll on its back to signify submission and the victor will cease attacking. Pitbulls ignore the surrender and keep attacking, usually going for the now-vulnerable underbelly to disembowel the other dog. When playing, most dogs will typically "bow" by laying down with their front legs while remaining standing with their back legs to signify that they're just trying to have fun. Pitbulls will bow in the same way, and then lunge for the other dog's throat. They've had all the normal dog social behaviour bred out of them to make them better fighters. Above all this, because of said breeding pits have a psychotic urge to kill every other dog they encounter - there's a reason they're banned from many dog parks and petsmarts in the US. This seems to carry over to cats and pretty much any other small animal, who they'll seek out like a laser-guided missile and attempt to destroy. Sometimes pitbulls will break into strangers' homes just to kill the pets inside.

Even if it was just this there'd be enough grounds to consider banning pitbulls, never mind the pages and pages of upsetting local news stories about maulings of people that you can find with a simple google search.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                Can I just add that while fatal attacks and attacks resulting in serious injury on humans are obviously the most important consideration when it comes to evaluating whether it's worth keeping pitbulls around, there's the added problem that pitbulls are killing other people's pets and livestock at an absolutely insane rate.

https://www.animals24-7.org/2018/01/...imals-in-2017/

38,000 dead dogs, cats and other animals all in the space of a single year. Yes, these are just animals and none of them matter as much as the human lives pitbulls take each year, but it still means a lot of emotional trauma for people who love their pets to suddenly have them torn asunder by some idiot's pet landshark. Because of their breeding as fighting dogs, pitbulls are kind of ******ed when it comes to canine social behaviour - for instance, most dogs will bark and / or growl before starting a fight, pitbulls just go in without warning. In most fights, the loser will roll on its back to signify submission and the victor will cease attacking. Pitbulls ignore the surrender and keep attacking, usually going for the now-vulnerable underbelly to disembowel the other dog. When playing, most dogs will typically "bow" by laying down with their front legs while remaining standing with their back legs to signify that they're just trying to have fun. Pitbulls will bow in the same way, and then lunge for the other dog's throat. They've had all the normal dog social behaviour bred out of them to make them better fighters. Above all this, because of said breeding pits have a psychotic urge to kill every other dog they encounter - there's a reason they're banned from many dog parks and petsmarts in the US. This seems to carry over to cats and pretty much any other small animal, who they'll seek out like a laser-guided missile and attempt to destroy. Sometimes pitbulls will break into strangers' homes just to kill the pets inside.

Even if it was just this there'd be enough grounds to consider banning pitbulls, never mind the pages and pages of upsetting local news stories about maulings of people that you can find with a simple google search.
                38,000 reasons for a ban...

Comment

I knew this was coming lol

It's not the pitbull.

It's the breeding and owner.

A bad bred and/or bad raised rottweiler, or german shepard is just as likely to attack as a bad bred and/or bad raised pitbull.

A well bred, well raised pitbull won't show any agression, especially towards its master's childrens.
                  It kind of is the pitbull though isn’t it. I mean I’m sure there’s loads of bad Corgi owners but how often do you hear about them mauling babies? Or how about Yorkshire terriers? I’m not saying it never happens but I’m sure it’s much much rarer. Some dogs are inherently more aggressive than others regardless of how they’re trained

Comment

Pitbulls need to be genocided, not joking or trolling. Animals that are designed to kill have no place in a human society.

I fully support those people who adopt dangerous breeds like Pitbulls so that they can ensure that they cannot breed a new generation of dangerous animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                      It kind of is the pitbull though isn’t it. I mean I’m sure there’s loads of bad Corgi owners but how often do you hear about them mauling babies? Or how about Yorkshire terriers? I’m not saying it never happens but I’m sure it’s much much rarer. Some dogs are inherently more aggressive than others regardless of how they’re trained
                      You're right, but it's not just a dog's personality that matters.

One narrative that pitbull defenders like is that chihuahuas are more aggressive than pitbulls. For all I know they might be right, and the average chihuahua's soul might be a seething ball of white-hot rage that only wants to destroy everything around it, but even if that were the case, the fact of the matter is that chihuahuas are ankle-height and lack the ability to do major damage to anything bigger than a very small infant. Compare that to the average pitbull, which weights upwards of 70 pounds with a physique like prime Mike Tyson and has a head that resembles T-Rex as much as it does any other dog, with a bite to match. Chihuahuas and pitbulls are both dogs with aggressive temperaments, but only the pitbull has the capacity to do any major damage.

Google "chihuahua attacks" and you find a couple of attacks on very small children and a couple of postmen and joggers with nipped ankles, as well as a satirical piece about a guy who killed himself after people made fun of him for getting attacked by chihuahuas. The majority of the results are actually the other way around, stories of chihuahuas killed in attacks by coyotes, eagles, and ironically, pitbulls.

Google "pitbull attacks" on the other hand and the carnage stands in stark contrast.

Comment

Working...
                      X