No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    To be fair, this only went to OT because Siakam kept missing clutch free throws.

Bucks need Giannis to score inside some at least. Giannis couldnt get near the paint so those open looks werent so open yesterday.

If Giannis cant get inside the Bucks will continue to struggle.

Its true that some guys like Erso whatever, Middleton and Bledsoe had really bad games. ( I think Bledsoe is scared of losing his spot cause Brogdon is healthier and Hill shoots it better).
    The only reason the raptors won is because giannis fouled out lol

The entire bucks team is designed to open the lane for giannis. If the other team decides to focus on giannis to close the lane, guess what, you have a bunch of open shooters with a lot of space.

That's what the celtics did, they collapsed their defense and they got tore up by the bucks offense.

Yesterday I saw the best of the raptors against the worst of the bucks and they only won after giannis fouled out after 2 overtimes. Siakam is inconsistant as hell and you won't get another performance like that out of him, and that other guy who blew up, i forgot his name, starts with an T, you wont get another one like that again. Or at least you can't depend on them to.

Comment

• Draymond has been incredible.

Hopefully they end it tonight in Portland and get some rest.

Bucks are a scary team, go Raptors

Comment

• All tied up. 4:34 to go.

Comment

• over time!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Unreal, love watching these guys play. It amazes me even with the injuries they can win like this.

Comment

• We made it

Comment

• Milwaukee & Toronto will be drained come the Finals😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                    Milwaukee & Toronto will be drained come the Finals😂
                    And facing a fresh KD

Only team in the East that had a prayer against GSW was Philly

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      We made it
                      Damn you and your Warriors. Why couldn’t you have let Blazers win one game?

Oh, “we’re the Warriors, we just sweep teams in the Western Conference Finals.”

So sick of these guys...

/end rant

Comment

Working...
                      X