No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    If Iguodala goes down, they are in big trouble. There's only so many people that a team can afford to lose. I'm not sure if they'll win Game 4 without him.
    One of the warrior's biggest weaknesses is their terrible bench. That means their starters are racking up those minutes, wearing them down and on top of giving them more chances to get injured.

The warriors are getting by with their team defense with iguodala and draymond green, but where are their bigs? How are they going to control the paint and outrebound giannis and lopez? With cousins out and maybe kevin durant, the bucks are a nightmare for the warriors right now.

I think bucks beat them in the paint. If iguodala isnt at 100% they cant beat the bucks.
    Last edited by llll; 05-19-2019, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Toronto isnt here to lay down.

I like that.

This series goes 7 imho.

Comment

• Siakam nervy.......

Comment

• OT. F**ck!!!

Comment

• Golden State having less fatigue will help them win the finals

Comment

• No sweep in the EAST!

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Toronto isnt here to lay down.

I like that.

This series goes 7 imho.
                I don't think it gets past 5 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                  I don't think it gets past 5 lol
                  Toronto's figured out Giannis. Bucks have alot of adjustments to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Toronto's figured out Giannis. Bucks have alot of adjustments to make.
                    Figured him out how? There's nothing to figure out lol. Your only option is to have your team shut down the lane, which will leave his shooters open, and even if you can he'll still find a way to score.

The bucks played absolutely terrible yesterday just ass-awful.. and they took the raptors to 2 overtimes lol

I don't see the raptors winning another game.

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                      Figured him out how? There's nothing to figure out lol. Your only option is to have your team shut down the lane, which will leave his shooters open, and even if you can he'll still find a way to score.

The bucks played absolutely terrible yesterday just ass-awful.. and they took the raptors to 2 overtimes lol

I don't see the raptors winning another game.
                      To be fair, this only went to OT because Siakam kept missing clutch free throws.

Bucks need Giannis to score inside some at least. Giannis couldnt get near the paint so those open looks werent so open yesterday.

If Giannis cant get inside the Bucks will continue to struggle.

Its true that some guys like Erso whatever, Middleton and Bledsoe had really bad games. ( I think Bledsoe is scared of losing his spot cause Brogdon is healthier and Hill shoots it better).

Comment

Working...
                      X