Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Raptors waiting until they get home to put up a battle. Or is this their playoff mode?

Comment

• Re

Seems coach Budenholzer needs one game to figure out the opponent, then ....

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Are the Raptors waiting until they get home to put up a battle. Or is this their playoff mode?
        I don't think this is about what the Raptors aren't doing, it's about the Bucks being that good. The Bucks are a significantly better team than the Raptors imo. They are WAY deeper and flat out better on both sides of the ball. Bad matchup

Comment

• Leonard can't do it himself. Somebody else is gonna have to play out of their minds on the Raptors or they are gonna get swept.

Bucks look very tough this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            What you betting?
            Other than Kawhi, everyone else looks scared. This series is far from over and adjustments can be made but they best get it together.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
              I don't think this is about what the Raptors aren't doing, it's about the Bucks being that good. The Bucks are a significantly better team than the Raptors imo. They are WAY deeper and flat out better on both sides of the ball. Bad matchup
              Yeah the Bucks are quite a bit better, I was referring to the Raptors history the last several years of melting in the post season.

Comment

• Disgusted we lost to these scrubs

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Are the Raptors waiting until they get home to put up a battle. Or is this their playoff mode?
                  The raptors just plain aren't that good. It took a game winner for them to beat the sixers in 7.

And the bucks are a powerhouse. They might be the most well built team in the NBA. A stretch center with the most dominant forward we might have ever seen surrounded by shooters. The bucks are a stylistic nightmare for everybody.

If they replace lopez with an even better stretch center like embiid, nobody could stop them.

If you put embiid and giannis on the same team, nobody could stop them. Except maybe a team built around KD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Durant won't leave.

Dray, I don't know.
                    As a Durant fan doesnt a part of you want him to leave?

I know I personally want to see how far he can get in the goat convo.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      As a Durant fan doesnt a part of you want him to leave?

I know I personally want to see how far he can get in the goat convo.

Agreed, i think he mirrors his mindset off of LeBron and wants to leave GS to see if he can build his newer legacy to become more iron clad.

I think history will lean on KD a lot more nicely, but he isn't as good as LeBron even though he is more skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X