No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    As a Durant fan doesnt a part of you want him to leave?

I know I personally want to see how far he can get in the goat convo.
    I'm split.

I think Kevin is the best player in the world right now, he was playing at an incredibly high level before he hurt his calf.

I would like to see him on the Knicks, and see what he can do, but he shines in Golden States system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I'm split.

I think Kevin is the best player in the world right now, he was playing at an incredibly high level before he hurt his calf.

I would like to see him on the Knicks, and see what he can do, but he shines in Golden States system.
      Everybody shines in that system.

Thats the problem when it comes to Durant's legacy.

Its kind of the same with Kobe being told any SG could win with Shaq being doubled and tripled the whole time.

All these other goats have done things no one else could do.

I know KD is better then all these other guys, but if Paul George, Middleton, Butler, Leonard, Greek Freak, or even a healthy Gordon Hayward were in GS they would be two time champs too.

Wouldnt be two time finals MVPs but they would be champs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
        Agreed, i think he mirrors his mindset off of LeBron and wants to leave GS to see if he can build his newer legacy to become more iron clad.

I think history will lean on KD a lot more nicely, but he isn't as good as LeBron even though he is more skilled.
        I think we all want to see him take the next challenge, which imho is having his own team.

Lets see what he's got.

Comment

Its kind of the same with Kobe being told any SG could win with Shaq being doubled and tripled the whole time.

I know KD is better then all these other guys, but if Paul George, Middleton, Butler, Leonard, Greek Freak, or even a healthy Gordon Hayward were in GS they would be two time champs too.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          I think we all want to see him take the next challenge, which imho is having his own team.

Lets see what he's got.
          KD shines because in his spirit, he isn't really your main guy. He is instead, a very great role player masquerading as a lead guy. I say that because his spirit isn't that of a leader. He doesn't have alpha male energy as the guy.

Tobias Harris, Khris Middleton....**** Kawahi Leonard would especially be perfect in GS. They just need an average SF to manage because of how fluid they play without KD.

Kevin on that team is used as a weapon. Like a leaping left hook by Roy Jones.

Comment

Sure. I agree with everything you said

Thing is, Kevin is showing how good he is. He is very, very good

Comment

• This whole game was deja vu. The Blazers look BROKEN.

Comment

• Bucks are gonna beat the warriors. I'm calling it now.

Comment

• Appears like we can skip the preliminaries and have the Bucks play the Warriors now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Appears like we can skip the preliminaries and have the Bucks play the Warriors now.
                    Then again, Iguodala just got an MRI. Kerr may want more time to get his players healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                      Bucks are gonna beat the warriors. I'm calling it now.
                      If Iguodala goes down, they are in big trouble. There's only so many people that a team can afford to lose. I'm not sure if they'll win Game 4 without him.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 05-19-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X